Beating the dead horse: fix the way we spawn.

#1OriginalTequilaPosted 11/16/2013 12:37:12 AM
Want to hear the recap of a TDM on sovereign? No? Too bad, you're still going to get one from me.

1. Spawn.
2. Take 1-2 steps.
3. Shot to death by someone who is already behind you.
4. Still playing? Not pissed? Repeat steps 1 to 3 until you either quit or stroke out.
5. ???
6. ACTIVISION PROFIT!

Someone out there is probably screaming at this post saying "WHY DON'T YOU GO PRONE AS SOON YOU SPAWN!". How does that change the fact that I'm pretty much a sitting duck as soon as I spawn?

FIX THE FRIGGIN' WAY WE'RE SPAWNING!

Oh yeah, spawned into a juggernaut running by in one game... I kid you not.
#2ArjuntaPosted 11/16/2013 5:01:50 AM
Can we expect a similar post tomorrow?
---
The King of Mediocrity
#3Magic_BryanPosted 11/16/2013 5:39:40 AM
I don't mind the maps, but the spawns are annoying.
---
Lucky beats good...
#4GRTooCoolPosted 11/16/2013 5:48:19 AM
Yeah, it can be pretty frustrating at times. =\

One time I had a surprisingly good start, going 10-2. Then when I died, I spawned into someone in front of me 4 times in a row. In a matter of seconds, I was 10-7. Unreal.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#5RBEMPosted 11/16/2013 5:55:16 AM
There's always spawn issues at the start of a CoD's lifecycle. They've been tweaked in the past, I'm sure they'll be tweaked in the future.

Still nothing as bad as MW3's spawning in FFA on Dome or Domination on Terminal.
---
GT: x Pearl o
Trolls just want to be loved
#6TipspidPosted 11/16/2013 7:30:44 AM
I'm sure IW is fully aware of the spawns problem and may be keeping it like this intentionally. They'll most likely improve them once next gen is released to help sales for both themselves and Microsoft.
/conspiracy theory
---
XBL Gamertag: L Mel 43
Message before friend request please.