If you use x2 C4s/IEDs, DC, tubes, and shield, there's a 100% chance I hate you.

#1LerthyrPosted 12/1/2013 11:49:19 PM(edited)
At least they spared us by not putting OMA in this game...

I swear, Infinity Ward took everything wrong with every CoD game ever, and put it into Ghosts. This game in pubs is a mixed bag of awful. Like, say your cat just got done taking a **** in the litter box and your mom comes home to clean it up. Fresh doodie pebbles go right into the trash bag. Then, your sister is on her time of the month and she tosses all of her used tampons into the same trash bag. And then your 93 year old grandfather can't quite make it to the bathroom and he just happens to be near the trash bag, so he has an anal evacuation right then and there. And finally, your brother comes home piss ass drunk, and upchucks his entire stomach contents. Where does it go? Yup, you guessed it: That very same bag.

By now, you're probably thinking "Wow, that is one awful mixed bag." Well, that's exactly what Ghosts is in pubs.

If Infinity Ward doesn't release some sort of competitive playlist, I don't see myself playing this game past Titanfall and Destiny release.

In case I wasn't clear enough, yep, I'm mad.

/endrant
---
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
#2f3rtilizerPosted 12/1/2013 11:47:46 PM
11/10 would read again
I say we all add one thing to lerth's trashbag

A rotten fish covered with eggs that are left outside for six months to rot.
---
Too much fertilizer is no good for plants. Too much f3rtilizer is no good for gamefaqs. I will keep this in mind as I post more moderately from now on. :)
#3Zero IXPosted 12/1/2013 11:48:58 PM
I use the Radar Shield, P226 akimbo, Throwing Knives, Reflex, Hardline, Extra Lethal, Strong Arm, and Steady Aim.

Do you hate me, Lerth?
---
Mander1861 is GameFAQs's Most-"Liked" & Respected Poster
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
#4natedude0903Posted 12/1/2013 11:49:17 PM
OHH I GOT ONE.

Let's add fertilizer.
#5Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 11:50:22 PM
Zero IX posted...
I use the Radar Shield, P226 akimbo, Throwing Knives, Reflex, Hardline, Extra Lethal, Strong Arm, and Steady Aim.

Do you hate me, Lerth?

Nope, because you don't use everything that I listed concurrently.
---
#6BipBapBamPosted 12/1/2013 11:51:10 PM
natedude0903 posted...
OHH I GOT ONE.

Let's add fertilizer.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i agree father, this whole game is terrible we ran into what, 3 hacked lobbies tonight? on top of the riot shield + c4 idiots

also i actually did use blast shield before any stupid people ask and i still got killed by 1 c4 at full health
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#7Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 11:52:58 PM
3-4 hacked lobbies, 2 of which people were invisible in (I'm not sure how that's remotely fun) and the rest contained at least 1 or 2 people that were what I described above.
---
#8Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/1/2013 11:54:09 PM
Outstanding information.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#9Zero IXPosted 12/1/2013 11:55:00 PM
SnD, I expect, seeing as how Shield + C4 + DC combo is only really worthwhile in non-respawn playlists?

Sidebar, but you guys haven't noticed any mystery losses playing SnD, have you? After a full day of playing SnD and winning every game, I noticed I'd picked up several random losses. Only has happened playing SnD and I'm wondering if there's some weird bug that makes a lost round count as a lost game or something.
---
Mander1861 is GameFAQs's Most-"Liked" & Respected Poster
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
#10flame030191Posted 12/1/2013 11:57:57 PM
TC confirmed for rage quitter.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.