So in order to stand a chance in this game...

#1weezygdPosted 12/5/2013 9:14:57 PM
I have to give up my secondary weapon and my lethal and tactical grenades to run amplify, dead silence ,focus , and QuickDraw? That sucks how this game forces you to pick the same perks as everyone else just to match their perks. Why is it 30+ perks but you can only win with the 4 I listed? Give me Black Ops 2 over this Bull**** any day of the week.
---
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.
#2Kyondre6Posted 12/5/2013 9:16:01 PM
.......Or learn to outgun others without relying on obscene amounts of perks and explosives/stuns?
---
MLG? I am going to assume you mean LMG. - pikachupwnage
#3weezygd(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 9:20:45 PM
Kyondre6 posted...
.......Or learn to outgun others without relying on obscene amounts of perks and explosives/stuns?

But if they are using those 4 perks and you are not, you will not beat them. I don't care what "skill"(lol) you think you have
---
#4Kyondre6Posted 12/5/2013 9:23:57 PM
weezygd posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

But if they are using those 4 perks and you are not, you will not beat them. I don't care what "skill"(lol) you think you have

the only perk that actually makes a difference in a head to head gunfight is Focus.
which you should be running anyway. Stalker is a necessity for only two gun classes and Quickdraw is more of a luxury than the former 2. I'd definitely outgun the other people.
tl;dr "madbad lrn2aim"
---
MLG? I am going to assume you mean LMG. - pikachupwnage
#5weezygd(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 9:26:52 PM
Kyondre6 posted...
weezygd posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

the only perk that actually makes a difference in a head to head gunfight is Focus.
which you should be running anyway. Stalker is a necessity for only two gun classes and Quickdraw is more of a luxury than the former 2. I'd definitely outgun the other people.
tl;dr "madbad lrn2aim"

Amplify does matter. Dead silence does matter. QuickDraw does matter. And not all gunfights are head to head. And why must all Internet tough guys insult people from behind a computer screen? Just correct me if I'm wrong, you don't have to call me names. Grow up
---
#6majorgalaxyPosted 12/5/2013 9:34:59 PM
weezygd posted...
Kyondre6 posted...
weezygd posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

tl;dr "madbad lrn2aim"

Amplify does matter. Dead silence does matter. QuickDraw does matter. And not all gunfights are head to head. And why must all Internet tough guys insult people from behind a computer screen? Just correct me if I'm wrong, you don't have to call me names. Grow up

or instead of complaining you can find a class that revolves around a guns strengths and... you know...
learn to aim...
---
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." - Geroge Orwell
GT:MayorofEarth2
#7takustarPosted 12/5/2013 9:39:25 PM
Depends on game type.
---
Rockin' my socks off
#8Mr_CumberdalePosted 12/5/2013 9:39:28 PM
weezygd posted...
Kyondre6 posted...
weezygd posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

tl;dr "madbad lrn2aim"

They matter, but you don't need every single one. I only use Amplify / Focus and haven't met a person with higher stats yet. :D
---
GT: Why you quit
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/c2ffd340ea3b71cafaf80849bce79a36
#9BipBapBamPosted 12/5/2013 9:40:21 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
They matter, but you don't need every single one. I only use Amplify / Focus and haven't met a person with higher stats yet. :D

i bet you haven't met a girl yet either
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#10takustarPosted 12/5/2013 9:41:28 PM
Girls arent hard to meet. Don't be jelly
---
Rockin' my socks off