Be honest. Have you genuinely been enjoying this game?

#1ThisIsMithosPosted 12/7/2013 12:27:37 AM
Overall I can't say I have. I do think Squads can be fun (Safeguard mainly), and Extinction is OK, but I'm not digging MP. All I can play is Cranked with a tiny bit of Kill Confirmed, and it's still rather boring.

When I get BO2 back from a friend, I'll have to see how I like it. I remember hating it for all the random BS, but I might warm up to it nicely after playing this snore fest. At least BO2 plays quick...
#2aBloodOrangePosted 12/7/2013 12:33:18 AM(edited)
I have moments where I'm enjoying it, but I find my patience runs out 10 times faster in this game than any of the previous CODs. I also really enjoyed the campaign. Sure the story and dialogue was lame,but I enjoyed the variety of missions.
#3Baseman(Moderator)Posted 12/7/2013 12:33:50 AM
Yes, it encourages aiming skill and map knowledge
---
...--|D)
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#4elitewarrior500Posted 12/7/2013 12:37:35 AM
meh
---
GT: LegendaryFalco
oh ok
#5KwizxxPosted 12/7/2013 1:04:17 AM
No. I've already gone back to Bo2 and Ghosts is the first cod that I think I'll completely abandon simply because it's not fun. It's not really a bad game, but it's just so boring. Mw3 was a terrible game, but I could easily get my daily shotgun fix from it.

The fact that all of the quickscopers, pubstars, and tryhards have moved onto ghosts has left Bo2 in a much better state as well.
#6kushahilicPosted 12/7/2013 1:11:45 AM
Baseman posted...
Yes, it encourages aiming skill and map knowledge

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funniest thin I've read in a while.
#7kushahilicPosted 12/7/2013 1:17:51 AM
And not really. It's the worst in the series besides cod 3
#8turtle41Posted 12/7/2013 2:03:14 AM
Not really. Half my games just go by way too slowly. I even had a slow game on Strikezone earlier.
---
"Do you know what torture it is to be thinking all the time?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/TyE41/047.jpg Steam/GT: Tye41
#9SullyTheStrangePosted 12/7/2013 2:14:30 AM(edited)
My only REAL issue is its bad performance on PC, I dunno how much is the game's fault and how much is my hardware's. Other than that, yeah, I'm having a blast. Much more than BO2. I still go back and play BO1 and WaW though, with some MW2 sprinkled in to bask in the smooth 60 fps zero-stutter glory.

(By the way, not nearly as many people camp on PC... food for thought.)
---
There's a lot of places in the world with C4 and yogurt.
#10PumpeduPosted 12/7/2013 4:15:00 AM
IMO, Best call of duty since cod4. You actually have to think and use tactics if you are playing against a good team. BO2 maps made it so predictable on where people would be. You could literarily rush to a room and close your eyes and hip fire spray into a circle for a kill. I think a lot of you guys that are not enjoying the game, need to try slowing down and adapting. You might realize you can do well and start to have fun.