Be honest. Have you genuinely been enjoying this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Be honest. Have you genuinely been enjoying this game?
2 years ago#1
Overall I can't say I have. I do think Squads can be fun (Safeguard mainly), and Extinction is OK, but I'm not digging MP. All I can play is Cranked with a tiny bit of Kill Confirmed, and it's still rather boring.

When I get BO2 back from a friend, I'll have to see how I like it. I remember hating it for all the random BS, but I might warm up to it nicely after playing this snore fest. At least BO2 plays quick...
2 years ago#2
I have moments where I'm enjoying it, but I find my patience runs out 10 times faster in this game than any of the previous CODs. I also really enjoyed the campaign. Sure the story and dialogue was lame,but I enjoyed the variety of missions.
2 years ago#3
Yes, it encourages aiming skill and map knowledge
---
...--|D)
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
2 years ago#4
meh
---
GT: LegendaryFalco
oh ok
2 years ago#5
No. I've already gone back to Bo2 and Ghosts is the first cod that I think I'll completely abandon simply because it's not fun. It's not really a bad game, but it's just so boring. Mw3 was a terrible game, but I could easily get my daily shotgun fix from it.

The fact that all of the quickscopers, pubstars, and tryhards have moved onto ghosts has left Bo2 in a much better state as well.
2 years ago#6
Baseman posted...
Yes, it encourages aiming skill and map knowledge

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funniest thin I've read in a while.
2 years ago#7
And not really. It's the worst in the series besides cod 3
2 years ago#8
Not really. Half my games just go by way too slowly. I even had a slow game on Strikezone earlier.
---
"Do you know what torture it is to be thinking all the time?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/TyE41/047.jpg Steam/GT: Tye41
2 years ago#9
My only REAL issue is its bad performance on PC, I dunno how much is the game's fault and how much is my hardware's. Other than that, yeah, I'm having a blast. Much more than BO2. I still go back and play BO1 and WaW though, with some MW2 sprinkled in to bask in the smooth 60 fps zero-stutter glory.

(By the way, not nearly as many people camp on PC... food for thought.)
---
There's a lot of places in the world with C4 and yogurt.
2 years ago#10
IMO, Best call of duty since cod4. You actually have to think and use tactics if you are playing against a good team. BO2 maps made it so predictable on where people would be. You could literarily rush to a room and close your eyes and hip fire spray into a circle for a kill. I think a lot of you guys that are not enjoying the game, need to try slowing down and adapting. You might realize you can do well and start to have fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Be honest. Have you genuinely been enjoying this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived