Post a change to the series you'd like to see that will never happen.

#1yomamma297Posted 12/11/2013 5:57:10 PM
It can be anything.

Sniper rifles must be scoped in for a period of at least 3 seconds to do any damage whatsoever. Furthermore, if you shoot a target from anything other than very long range, the target will receive no damage.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#2Silver17Posted 12/11/2013 5:59:23 PM
The community gets better...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#3WorstSniperEverPosted 12/11/2013 6:01:39 PM
Silver17 posted...

---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#4irishman5705Posted 12/11/2013 6:05:05 PM
Any change at all at this point.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#5ekgoalie34Posted 12/11/2013 6:14:49 PM
yomamma297 posted...
It can be anything.

Sniper rifles must be scoped in for a period of at least 3 seconds to do any damage whatsoever. Furthermore, if you shoot a target from anything other than very long range, the target will receive no damage.

not trying to hate but that is absurd. What your saying is that if I see someone across the level and scope in he should be able to run all the way across the level and behind cover before I can shoot him? Also it is a viable strategy that I use all the time where you are constantly scoping in and out so you can constantly check your peripherals. Sounds like you are just angry at quickscopers and want to break snipers in general to compensate. Take away aim assist and done. No more quickscoping unless you have very very good aim. For the record no I don't quickscope and yes I hate it but you want to break snipers so even legit snipers cant use them?
#6gangoplushPosted 12/11/2013 6:22:21 PM
ITT we come up with stupid ideas to make sniper rifles useless.
#7WorstSniperEverPosted 12/11/2013 6:24:04 PM
ekgoalie34 posted...
yomamma297 posted...
It can be anything.

not trying to hate but that is absurd. What your saying is that if I see someone across the level and scope in he should be able to run all the way across the level and behind cover before I can shoot him? Also it is a viable strategy that I use all the time where you are constantly scoping in and out so you can constantly check your peripherals. Sounds like you are just angry at quickscopers and want to break snipers in general to compensate. Take away aim assist and done. No more quickscoping unless you have very very good aim. For the record no I don't quickscope and yes I hate it but you want to break snipers so even legit snipers cant use them?

"Whaaa, this gun keeps killing me, it needs to be nerfed and broken."

Which is why I echo the suggestion of...

Silver17 posted...

---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#8LivingInPapayaPosted 12/11/2013 6:24:31 PM
A game mode called Roll The Dice.

Moshpit maps, or maybe just free-for-all. Your class, and all points related to it, are completely randomly selected.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#9YellowPurplePosted 12/11/2013 6:26:47 PM
Bullet drop for all weapons, making aim actually matter a little bit more than it does, especially at long range
#10YellowPurplePosted 12/11/2013 6:27:13 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
A game mode called Roll The Dice.

Moshpit maps, or maybe just free-for-all. Your class, and all points related to it, are completely randomly selected.

Sounds like Fiesta on Halo, I like it!