Is the Wolf Skin DLC part of the season pass?

#31Howie3045Posted 12/12/2013 7:21:58 PM
kamahl25 posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
kamahl25 posted...
pretending activision owes you something is ridiculous

$110 for a game that doesn't include everything.....THAT'S ridiculous.

No one forced you to buy the season pass, and the season pass never claimed to get you everything, you just assumed that was the case

lets be honest. he's right. $110 bucks for a game that doesnt include everything is ridiculous. but like someone said before its just the way it is now.

bi**hing aint gonna change it.
#32SlippyedPosted 12/12/2013 10:14:36 PM
AC4's season pass came with a bunch of 1-2$ aesthetic packs. I'd say probably 8$ worth. Ultimately, it was only sail and wheel skins, a couple if boat figurines (is that what they're even called :\ ) and I think an outfit. Then again, this is just 1 skin for a dog.
#33flame030191Posted 12/13/2013 2:59:39 AM
Howie3045 posted...
kamahl25 posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
kamahl25 posted...
pretending activision owes you something is ridiculous

$110 for a game that doesn't include everything.....THAT'S ridiculous.

No one forced you to buy the season pass, and the season pass never claimed to get you everything, you just assumed that was the case

lets be honest. he's right. $110 bucks for a game that doesnt include everything is ridiculous. but like someone said before its just the way it is now.

bi**hing aint gonna change it.

If they didn't have the season pass, it'd have been $120 for a game to not have everything included.

Battlefield 3 some people paid $135 for it and the DLC separately (5 packs of $15 expansions). With Premium it would've cost $110, same as BF4, and neither of them include their microtransactions.

Forza Horizon had a $50 season pass to get the first set of cars to release, not all of them. Forza 4 had a $30 season pass to do the exact same thing.

A season pass isn't a ticket to get every single piece of DLC ever released, only the DLC that is specified that you will get, which is why they go into such detail about what is included when you purchase them. Remember when people *****ed about BOps2 not offering the customization packs, extra slots, etc with the season pass? The season pass specifically stated "four epic DLC packs", as in the four map packs that released. Ghosts's SP states "all four map packs", which the wolf skin isn't a map pack. BF Premium states you get "certain" items (each game specifically mentioned what these were", 2XP events, and 5 DLC packs.

It's not the company's fault you didn't read and/or understand the description. If you don't feel it was worth it, they would be more than happy to potentially take that extra $10 for the map packs separately.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#34Ginsu VictimPosted 12/13/2013 6:40:07 AM
I love how people can defend this s***.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#35kamahl25Posted 12/13/2013 7:10:55 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...

We aren't defending them, but being stupid and raging over something that was never promised is ridiculous.

Also there is a ton of content in this base game, I've already played it enough to warrant the $60 I spent on it so I'll be more than happy to buy a season pass if the maps are worth it.

Do seasons passes suck? Goddamn right. Do you have a right to b**** when something wasn't promised to you? No.
#36INewIRavePosted 12/13/2013 7:14:02 AM
Don't buy it in the first place?

Its people like TC who throw money at these companies without even considering what they're buying that allow them to get away with more and more bs.
#37Ginsu VictimPosted 12/13/2013 7:23:28 AM
INewIRave posted...
Its people like TC who throw money at these companies without even considering what they're buying that allow them to get away with more and more bs.

The TC only posted once and it was nothing like you're saying.

Your comments are aimed at my stupidity.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#38flame030191Posted 12/13/2013 11:55:45 AM
kamahl25 posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...

We aren't defending them, but being stupid and raging over something that was never promised is ridiculous.

Also there is a ton of content in this base game, I've already played it enough to warrant the $60 I spent on it so I'll be more than happy to buy a season pass if the maps are worth it.

Do seasons passes suck? Goddamn right. Do you have a right to b**** when something wasn't promised to you? No.

I like season passes tbh. I rarely buy them without playing the game first and never buy them without looking into what is included, but if I plan on buying the DLC anyways, may as well save some money. For CoD and Battlefield, this tends to be the case, so I buy them shortly after buying the game.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#39TheCanucks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 7:31:56 PM
Ginsu Victim posted...
INewIRave posted...

The TC only posted once and it was nothing like you're saying.

Your comments are aimed at my stupidity.

Haha, thanks for sticking up for me man. Thanks to the first guy that answered my question as well.
---
I am a born again Christian. So please heed the gospel and join me in heaven when the time comes friend.