Say ONE positive thing about Ghosts

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Say ONE positive thing about Ghosts
2 years ago#1
Lot of negativity around here as of late. I'm not saying this games great (lots of things bug me), but why don't we all just list one thing that Ghosts did well?

I'm going to have to say the Tactical Slide. It is so useful. I find myself trying to do it when I go replay MW2/3 and the likes, and it bugs me to not have it.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs: where everyone is a developer, an engineer, a psychologist, a marketer, an analyst, an economist, and a psychic. - TheGreatUnown
2 years ago#2
I shoot people and they die
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#3
It's fun.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
2 years ago#4
Cranked.
---
Gamertag: STBCOW
2 years ago#5
It will carry a hefty trade value into the new year.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#6
Gun balance
---
Shut up and listen! I am Sanger Zonvolt, the sword that cleaves evil! Roar Dyenguar, like a war god! There is nothing my zankantou cannot cut!
-Sanger Zonvolt
2 years ago#7
Playing multiplayer when ur aiming and firing at someone it doesnt pop up wether u killed them or not... unless im missing something? (Im not a very good player to begin with lol)
2 years ago#8
stapesisgod posted...
Playing multiplayer when ur aiming and firing at someone it doesnt pop up wether u killed them or not... unless im missing something? (Im not a very good player to begin with lol)

Are you playing hardcore?

In Core, you should see points pop up on your screen when you get a kill.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#9
No super tiny maps. But unfortunately, they added in huge maps so it kinda balanced itself out. :/
---
GT: Why you quit
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/c2ffd340ea3b71cafaf80849bce79a36
2 years ago#10
It makes a great coaster.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Say ONE positive thing about Ghosts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived