I despise players who ignore objectives

#1yoshidude12Posted 1/18/2014 10:23:29 AM
I constantly have 3 or more teammates in modes like domination who finish the game with 0 captures. It upsets me even more when I end the game with a better kdr than those players. I haven't had this much problem with teammates since MW2 where everyone camped of their nukes
---
Not changing this sig until Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire is released on the VC.
Number of people also waiting: 56
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 1/18/2014 10:27:52 AM
pointstreaks < scorestreaks
---
Giraffes are people too.
http://i.imgur.com/sjLELvE.jpg
#3duericPosted 1/18/2014 10:55:58 AM
Then it's probably a good idea to skip the IW COD next time.

It's been this way since MW2. If you have a 25 point streak that kills everyone, people cease to care about anything else.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4SevenDayCandlerPosted 1/18/2014 10:57:58 AM
dueric posted...

It's been this way since MW2. If you have a 25 point streak that kills everyone, people cease to care about anything else.

But I just go 1-7, then teabag someone I kill and immediately change the whole entire game around.
---
Call of Duty: Ghosts:
Where tea-bagging a corpse is powerful enough to end a 20ish gunstreak. - WorstSniperEver
#5duericPosted 1/18/2014 11:03:40 AM
SevenDayCandler posted...
dueric posted...

But I just go 1-7, then teabag someone I kill and immediately change the whole entire game around.

Same principle. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6OrlandoMagicianPosted 1/18/2014 11:22:39 AM
Well Ghosts took some big steps back in encouraging objective play. Yes, scorestreaks are better than point streaks since most objectives are worth at least two kills. For example, in domination, ONLY the first player to start capturing an objective gets a point, seriously!? It should be those who get to cap 1/2 way or more or neutralize a flag deserve a point. In BO2 capping/defending was pretty much a must for streaks, but Ghosts went the other way.
#7f3rtilizerPosted 1/18/2014 11:32:08 AM
In dom, on some map(octane and soverign come to mind) its insanely difficult to solo cap B

I have no problem capping A and C a bunch of times though
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#8UnityBluefinPosted 1/18/2014 11:35:04 AM
yoshidude12 posted...
I constantly have 3 or more teammates in modes like domination who finish the game with 0 captures. It upsets me even more when I end the game with a better kdr than those players. I haven't had this much problem with teammates since MW2 where everyone camped of their nukes

I was in a game with 15 captures and lost, at the end when I check the leaderboard a guy in my team went 70 odds for 14 and we lost I messaged him a ton of abuse, he responded back by saying no one cares about W/L its all about that K/D. Any idiot can go in and boost the K/D in objective game modes.
---
Check my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/UnityBluefin
#9elitewarrior500Posted 1/18/2014 11:50:07 AM
UnityBluefin posted...
yoshidude12 posted...

im bad

---
GT: LegendaryFalco
oh ok
#10Not_FalcoPosted 1/18/2014 12:20:48 PM
elitewarrior500 posted...
UnityBluefin posted...
yoshidude12 posted...

im bad

wow be nice
---
GT: Truckdriver69
Thee A Team!