Spectrum Camo

#11VindrisPosted 1/21/2014 10:45:13 AM
This thread inspired me. Just got myself a Spectrum Camo code (:
#12spacecowboy44Posted 1/21/2014 10:52:04 AM
SWANKSTA69 posted...
$100 well spent in my eyes. Theres nothing that gives me greater pleasure than to give someone a bill to make my gun look "cool." Cant wait 'till I get mine!

plz be joking...
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#13Ollie The Magic BumPosted 1/21/2014 11:32:55 AM
This takes it to a new level of pathetic.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#14SWANKSTA69Posted 1/21/2014 11:42:54 AM
spacecowboy44 posted...
SWANKSTA69 posted...
$100 well spent in my eyes. Theres nothing that gives me greater pleasure than to give someone a bill to make my gun look "cool." Cant wait 'till I get mine!

plz be joking...

I guess I need to work on my sarcasm.

The camo is horrendous and I wouldn't even use it if it was free.
---
Logical truth is condemned by those who have emotional fallacies.
#15VindrisPosted 1/21/2014 11:43:55 AM
Would you buy it for $20?
#16HeroicBloodshedPosted 1/21/2014 1:17:11 PM
I wouldn't buy camo even for $1.
#17duericPosted 1/21/2014 1:20:00 PM
JSpilla posted...
i saw one going for $2025 (probably a treyarch joke)

also theres people charging $10 to recover your profile and put it on all your classes. You cant switch it though or it disappears. I like one of the guys description saying "wow have you seen the outrageous prices, come here to not get ripped off!!!!" yeah ok lol. Its smart though since you recover your money from the $100+ you spent, and then more. Still a scumbag move though.

My guess is that person doesn't even know what a COD camo is. The point is to get access to your account.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#18ZephyrSSXPosted 1/21/2014 2:05:23 PM
It's always hilarious when people get mad at other people for spending money.

If they can blow 100 dollars on a camo then what's the problem? They work for money to spend money on what they want just like everyone else.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#19duericPosted 1/21/2014 2:06:42 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...

If they can blow 100 dollars on a camo then what's the problem? They work for money to spend money on what they want just like everyone else.

When you're younger you often confuse jealousy and anger.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#20SWANKSTA69Posted 1/21/2014 2:08:09 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...

There is still a borderline between what's accepted as normal, and what most would consider psychotic. I wouldn't even give them $10 for the gold gun in Goldeneye.
---
Logical truth is condemned by those who have emotional fallacies.