Man. Camping is the worst.

#1duericPosted 2/4/2014 7:26:25 PM
Do it not. Like it or not.

No matter what your personal feelings on the subject are. I think we can all agree that, generally speaking, the game would be at least 6x better without it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#2Azrael0206Posted 2/4/2014 7:33:48 PM
Yesterday I was foolishly playing TDM on tremor, and both teams were camping the whole match. It was awful because it forced me to spawn forever away from the enemies every time.
At one point I came into a room that had three dudes, a sentry gun, a dog, and an IMS. All in one room.
Why?
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla
#3banana-benderPosted 2/4/2014 7:36:07 PM
Yesterday I was foolishly playing TDM on tremor, and both teams were camping the whole match. It was awful because it forced me to spawn forever away from the enemies every time.
At one point I came into a room that had three dudes, a sentry gun, a dog, and an IMS. All in one room.
Why?

Yeah it's the worst when you are rushing around the map trying to find players to kill and there is none to be found due to this.
#4Cloud8690Posted 2/4/2014 7:36:20 PM
Bads will be bads.
---
Current Game: Call of Duty: Ghosts
XBL Gamertag: Tidus8690
#5TecmoB0Posted 2/4/2014 7:38:12 PM
Yurp. I'm tryna play dom but with 3k players connections are less than solid. I can't play anymore tdm which is the only populated game mode. I'm routinely leaving tdm games where I have a good kdr and my team is winning strictly out of boredom
---
Let's get happy!
#6dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 7:38:20 PM
banana-bender posted...
Why?

Yeah it's the worst when you are rushing around the map trying to find players to kill and there is none to be found due to this.

Nah. You find em. But by then it's too late. Ha!!
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7AlexanaxelaPosted 2/4/2014 7:40:00 PM
new infinity ward: "exactly as planned."
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.
#8f3rtilizerPosted 2/4/2014 7:40:07 PM
You know it's bad when people's guard dogs move more than they do.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
#9TecmoB0Posted 2/4/2014 7:53:07 PM
Playing ghosts makes me less excited for titanfall. Just sunk in with me that ill be playin the beta with the same people that don't move.
---
Let's get happy!
#10Athleticsfan3Posted 2/4/2014 8:00:18 PM
I enjoy camping because it drives people insane. Especially on Warhawk when I hold down that upstairs room. People just funnel into that door..free kills all day long