Why campers are so annoying in cod ghosts

#1f3rtilizerPosted 2/5/2014 9:37:53 PM
Campers killing you is annoying in any cod you play.

This is the only cod where it will literally take you 2 minutes to run across the map (assuming you don't get spawnkilled) to get a revenge kill on the dirty camper.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
#2ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/5/2014 9:39:37 PM
Don't make it seem like the larger maps size is part of the problem. We should be thankful we don't have micromaps like in BO2. And campers are always going to be annoying, no matter what game you play. You can't expect to run into a camper's trap room and have the odds in your favor. Have an entire class dedicated to camper killing, and you just might ruin their day.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#3f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 9:41:38 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Don't make it seem like the larger maps size is part of the problem. We should be thankful we don't have micromaps like in BO2. And campers are always going to be annoying, no matter what game you play. You can't expect to run into a camper's trap room and have the odds in your favor. Have an entire class dedicated to camper killing, and you just might ruin their day.

I would take the bo2 maps over the ghosts maps any day of the year. I might even be tempted to take puketown ONLY if it meant I didn't have to play 50% of the maps in this game ever again.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#4supercoolisaacPosted 2/5/2014 9:41:54 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Don't make it seem like the larger maps size is part of the problem. We should be thankful we don't have micromaps like in BO2.

not sure if serious
---
All I ever wanted was to be the best.
#5f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 9:43:09 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Don't make it seem like the larger maps size is part of the problem. We should be thankful we don't have micromaps like in BO2.

not sure if serious

---
#6ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/5/2014 9:45:51 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

not sure if serious

Not everyone needs to find enemies 3 nanoseconds upon spawning. Your comment doesn't surprise me, you obviously enjoyed BO2 from what I remember on the BO2 board.
---
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#7supercoolisaacPosted 2/5/2014 9:51:18 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

not sure if serious

Not everyone needs to find enemies 3 nanoseconds upon spawning.

..... Have you even played this game
---
All I ever wanted was to be the best.
#8ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/5/2014 9:52:40 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

not sure if serious

Yeah, plenty. What point are you trying to make? The spawns are terrible but nobody can state that there isn't more breathing space between encounters in Ghosts than in BO2.
---
#9f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 9:53:24 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

not sure if serious

The difference (I believe) is that when you spawn in this game the enemies find you after 3 nanoseconds, as opposed to bo2 (better game) where you would find enemies shortly after you spawned instead of traversing thirteen tundras, a desert, and a jungle before getting shot by a camper. Assuming you survived the first 3 nanoseconds after your spawn.

I agree with SCI on this topic
---
#10f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 9:57:27 PM
I also wanted to point out that it took a lot more "skill" to camp in bo2. To be successful at camping hard, you basically had to be the black worm. Normal amateur corner camping would not net you success. Thanks to EMP grenades, competent players could basically shut down a black worm type player.

In ghosts the recipe for success is basically:
1. find corner
2. go prone
3. drop KEMs
---