How do you like the tracker sight vs the target finder?

#1ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/5/2014 8:47:46 PM
Which is best? - Results (63 votes)
Tracker sight is best.
38.1% (24 votes)
Target finder is best.
61.9% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic^

This might have been made into a topic already, but I don't really go to this board so I wouldn't know.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#2f3rtilizerPosted 2/5/2014 8:54:05 PM
honestly if they put target finder in this game and it had no counter I wouldnt even be mad I would be happy to finally be able to see bushwookies
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
#3TipspidPosted 2/5/2014 9:22:25 PM
I'm not a fan of either. They make people immobile. I thought that last sight you unlocked in bo2 was cool. I forget its name.
---
XBL Gamertag: Seyser Koze
Message before friend request please.
#4f3rtilizerPosted 2/5/2014 9:44:44 PM
Tipspid posted...
I'm not a fan of either. They make people immobile. I thought that last sight you unlocked in bo2 was cool. I forget its name.

Millimeter Scanner
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
#5Jumpman_8891Posted 2/5/2014 9:53:04 PM
I never used the target finder in Blops but if Ghosts had it, it'd be the only sight I use tbh.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#6Mr_PopelPosted 2/6/2014 3:22:32 AM
i don't really see a need for either one ... imo it's just a gimmick that makes it way too easy to find targets ... i prefer my ACOGs and Var.scopes tbh ...
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
#7Majik25Posted 2/6/2014 3:40:27 AM
They both NEED to go. This series needs to stop handing players things that are intended to make up a lackof skill by handing things to them.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#8RapaleemanPosted 2/6/2014 5:19:08 AM
I love the Tracker sight. Easy to see people at long range (not running Incog) but the real benefit is switching the sight and having amazing iron sights on every gun. I typically run the irons normally then ADS, flip up the tracker, scan the area, flip down the tracker and move on. The other sights in this game have weird reflections and look dirty a lot of the times so I don't use them. The holo sight on Overlord for instance is useless in a lot of places.

I liked the Target Finder on LMGs in BlOps2 when I could post up and lock down an area but not on anything else. Too tight of a view and the zoom in was a little too long for my tastes. The MMS with the no zoom was actually my preferred sight mainly for the clean sight picture, and the fact that it didn't zoom in at all. The see through walls randomly (which didn't always work anyway) was just a bonus.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#9moon718Posted 2/6/2014 5:43:07 AM
Jumpman_8891 posted...
I never used the target finder in Blops but if Ghosts had it, it'd be the only sight I use tbh.

Pretty much this. Although my hands down favourite optic in Black Ops 2 was the Dual Band scope. I preferred the idea of shooting at yellow banana figures as opposed to shooting under red diamonds.
#10Jumpman_8891Posted 2/6/2014 7:28:20 PM
I realized how truly God awful the Holo sight is in Ghosts. There's this glare on nearly every map that makes me wanna strangle a kitten when it happens.

Realism =/= Fun. gg IW.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.