SMGs Buffed?

#1Tabor21Posted 3/17/2014 6:03:20 AM
I'm sure a lot of you watch the YouTuber Drift0r's videos. Well, in his most recent review of the Ameli LMG -- he claims at the end of the video his next video is on "SMG buffs" and he says, "What? The SMGs have been buffed? Yes, they have".

However, I don't see any patch notes or hot fix notes or anything to prove this. Has anyone heard anything?
---
My YouTube Channel, which includes Call of Duty Ghost Patch Help Videos, can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee
#2Darkest_EvilPosted 3/17/2014 6:07:26 AM
im not sure but it seams the ripper was patched twice according to someone here.
---
Dead or alive your coming with me!
#3grishow1Posted 3/17/2014 6:42:39 AM
Doubt it, probably just a shift in connection quality since Titan fall came out
---
GT: fox die1983
#4VindrisPosted 3/17/2014 7:03:49 AM
All I know is the Ripper is currently amazing.
#5SinCityKidPosted 3/18/2014 2:25:33 AM
It's about time. My guess is increased center speed. I dropped SMG's a long time ago but the Ripper has me trying them out again. Stopped using them because too much recoil to compete against AR's, but I'm not feeling that way anymore. I've played a lot since then, so maybe now I just got the hang of it, or maybe they did reduce recoil.
#6duericPosted 3/18/2014 2:51:37 AM
Driftor hasn't made an accurate video in weeks. Even his Titanfall videos are filled with errors. I don't know what's going on, but he's been on a pretty bad streak lately.

The subs didn't get buffed. Maybe in some passive area like hipfire spread or some s***. But nothing like damage or ADS or movement speed.

I mean, how can you play the game and not notice a buff? People find that s*** instantly, stealth or not. Ask Gears Judgement.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7sephiroth008Posted 3/18/2014 1:58:40 PM
I'm expecting driftor to put up the video today, he should be putting it up any minute now. I'd love to see what he has to say. If he puts up something titanfall related again over this I'll be a bit peeved.
#8VindrisPosted 3/18/2014 2:00:24 PM
I'm excited to see this as well... Why is this news not anywhere else?
#9sephiroth008Posted 3/18/2014 2:02:34 PM
He put up a funtage 1 minute ago instead of the ghosts in depth. Really?
#10duericPosted 3/18/2014 2:37:30 PM
Vindris posted...
I'm excited to see this as well... Why is this news not anywhere else?

The Remington and Honey Badger aren't SMGs, bro.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member