How to Earn Extinction Teeth

#1TacoInsanityPosted 4/14/2014 5:38:25 PM
1. Complete a mission(Point of Contact, Nightfall or Mayday) on regular difficulty or higher.

2. Run a relic and escape
(1 or 5 it does not matter you will still receive only 1 tooth so 1 is advised).

3. Kill hundreds of cryptids(600 as of now proven by multiple attempts).

4. Help someone escape for the first time.

5. You get one tooth from the bonus pool for beating the 1st barrier hive, Kraken tentacle, or 1st Breeder encounter.

-TacoInsanity
#2gamester091Posted 4/14/2014 5:52:16 PM
Its actually 500 kills.
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#3SinCityKidPosted 4/14/2014 7:57:23 PM
TacoInsanity posted...
2. Run a relic and escape(1 or 5 it does not matter you will still receive only 1 tooth so 1 is advised).

Haven't tested this myself, been using 3 relics every time. But I'm gonna continue believing more relics = more teeth until proven. Explain how I got 6 teeth for helping 1 player escape for first time while my bonus pool was empty.

I know it's not 1 tooth for every relic because I've had a couple escapes worth 3 teeth playing with 3 relics, but have also had a couple 4 tooth escapes under the same exact conditions(everyone in party had previously escaped).

There is more to it than those 5 methods.
#4gamester091Posted 4/14/2014 7:58:45 PM
SinCityKid posted...
TacoInsanity posted...
2. Run a relic and escape(1 or 5 it does not matter you will still receive only 1 tooth so 1 is advised).

Haven't tested this myself, been using 3 relics every time. But I'm gonna continue believing more relics = more teeth until proven. Explain how I got 6 teeth for helping 1 player escape for first time while my bonus pool was empty.

I know it's not 1 tooth for every relic because I've had a couple escapes worth 3 teeth playing with 3 relics, but have also had a couple 4 tooth escapes under the same exact conditions(everyone in party had previously escaped).

There is more to it than those 5 methods.

I know for a fact more relics doesnt give yuo more because i escaped with 5 and only got 2 teeth...
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#5SinCityKidPosted 4/14/2014 8:15:03 PM
gamester091 posted...
I know for a fact more relics doesnt give yuo more because i escaped with 5 and only got 2 teeth...

Interesting. Maybe Drift0r will find the info.
#6DRGNLRD25Posted 4/15/2014 4:19:06 AM
I escaped solo last night on Point of Contact playing on Normal with no relics and I got no teeth.

From seeing people's posts here and on other forums I really get the feeling that the teeth system is a little buggy right now.
---
Your entire argument is invalid because you are dumb.
#7mustachedmysticPosted 4/15/2014 8:37:18 AM
Last game(PoC) with no relics on I got 4 teeth, is it possible helping multiple people escape for the first time nets multiple points.
---
If you find Earth boring, just the same old same thing, come on sign up with Outer Spaceways Incorporated.
#8unclekoolaid73Posted 4/15/2014 11:34:08 AM
mustachedmystic posted...
Last game(PoC) with no relics on I got 4 teeth, is it possible helping multiple people escape for the first time nets multiple points.

3 for escaping 1 for prestiging. Your memory is terribad.
#9Shadowstrike003Posted 4/15/2014 12:35:00 PM
You get them by playing just play and you'll have everything
---
GT Shadowstrike002 best extinction player
#10mustachedmysticPosted 4/15/2014 1:16:26 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
mustachedmystic posted...

3 for escaping 1 for prestiging. Your memory is terribad.

One for escaping, one for helping someone escape for the first time, and one for the prestige, I didn't get one for kills, as I got that in the match before that.
---
If you find Earth boring, just the same old same thing, come on sign up with Outer Spaceways Incorporated.