Will this game have offline multiplayer like BO2 did?

#1gunslinger024Posted 5/20/2013 2:17:25 PM
I know it is impossible to know for sure but if the previous game (although made by 3arc) had offline multiplayer, is it expected that Call of Duty: Ghosts will have the same. If not then im gonna spend my money on Black Ops 2.
#2Kashmir75Posted 5/21/2013 2:14:56 AM
I hope so.

I like it when they include offline content. It gives good value for money. Like the Spec Ops and Survival modes in Modern Warfare 3; or the Zombies and offline multiplayer in BO2.

I don't know if this one will have offline multiplayer modes, but it should. Offline multiplayer seems to have mostly gone the way of the dodo in the PS3 era. Except for a few games like Killzone and COD
#3Azuma_NarooNPosted 5/21/2013 10:39:57 AM
Every CoD since CoD4 has had offline multiplayer. No reason why this one wouldn't.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#4sworderPosted 5/21/2013 5:44:01 PM
They all have offline MP. If you mean bots for local play then most likely not
#5gunslinger024(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 5:54:05 PM
Yes, both offline bots and co-op splitscreen is what I meant
#6Kashmir75Posted 5/22/2013 1:14:51 AM
Black Ops 2 was great, because you could play offline against bots. To hone your skills. To my knowledge, none of the other ones let you play offline with bots. Black Ops 1 does, but you have to be online to play a botmatch, which kind of defeats the point
#7gigano25Posted 5/24/2013 10:43:10 AM
if you are talking about combat training, then I would say don't get your hopes to high up. Seeing how mw3 didn't have it, I highly doubt they will have it now.

I think they still want to make sure that both developers still have something unique to their games. 3arc having combat training, combat record and zombies, while IW / sledgehammer having spec ops and I assume survival becoming a regular thing.