COD Ghost alien mode leaked.

#1GodXIIPosted 10/27/2013 6:21:45 AM
Pics Leaked.
http://i.imgur.com/a9gQ5cs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WmaL5R2.jpg

BF3 and BF4 has no dinos.

What do you think? Better than zombie mode?
#2Ocelot4444Posted 10/27/2013 8:36:22 AM
seems like a good mode to keep one entertained.
---
Youtube/Twitch: MrWhiteProductions
#3xenosaga123Posted 10/27/2013 10:01:50 AM(edited)
LOOKS EPIC!!!!

I wonder how many players it supports, it should support 12 players, or at least 6 players.
#4qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 10/27/2013 10:15:26 AM
Probably a total ripoff of zombies, but probably still fun
---
He who smelt it is also most likely the one who dealt it.
#5IkasnuPosted 10/27/2013 12:13:03 PM
Looks cool. Zombie knockoff obviously, but could be interesting.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
^ That has been my signature for over a year.
#6Ryumoau23Posted 10/27/2013 9:14:19 PM
i was never interested in the zombie mode because i was burned out by them being overused in everything. Making this about aliens automatically makes me more interested in trying it.
---
26 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau
#7BlaeuPosted 10/27/2013 9:29:50 PM
Ryumoau23 posted...
i was never interested in the zombie mode because i was burned out by them being overused in everything. Making this about aliens automatically makes me more interested in trying it.

My issue with Zombies is that it is all about running away from them. I'm over generalizing here, but you basically run away, shoot, run away, shoot, etc. That gets boring really quickly to me. Survival mode in MW3 was only slightly different, but at least I got shot at and felt the need to take cover.

I'm hoping this mode FEELS different. I don't want to make an Alien train while constantly running in circles.

When I think aliens and dinosaurs, I think Turok. Let's get some Turok action in CoD.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#8Zed7777ZR1Posted 10/28/2013 1:47:08 AM
Blaeu posted...
Ryumoau23 posted...

My issue with Zombies is that it is all about running away from them. I'm over generalizing here, but you basically run away, shoot, run away, shoot, etc. That gets boring really quickly to me. Survival mode in MW3 was only slightly different, but at least I got shot at and felt the need to take cover.

I'm hoping this mode FEELS different. I don't want to make an Alien train while constantly running in circles.

When I think aliens and dinosaurs, I think Turok. Let's get some Turok action in CoD.

Any survival mode becomes repeatitive. Even Survival on MW3 became the same. The only way to keep it fun ( And to a minor extent ) is to start doing crazy things. Like using a specific bad weapon , screw up your teammates and see if they can get out of it , also be on the look out because your teammate will be screwing you up. You just need to create the element of ' unpredictability ' to enjoy these kind of games.
#9xenosaga123Posted 10/28/2013 11:34:41 AM
hey if you are being chased by some creature , you will shoot as you run away, or run away, shoot, etc. it's the nature of the beast. Besides, beast like aliens are more interesting than Halo-like gun wielding aliens. Ever seen Starship Troopers or Aliens (2) or StarCraft? There are a lot of military vs. alien hordes fans and Extinction is going to attract a bigger crowd of fans thanks to this mode.