HELP with Campaign Mode..............

#1EZ007Posted 11/10/2013 12:39:19 PM
I'm trying to beat game on veteran but seems like I"m stuck in SIN CITY where they are tied up in a chair and you have to press "square button" to proceed! This is where I"m stuck, I press the square button but I've notice it doesn't continue from there and sequence restarts!

Any ideas what to do here?
---
***I smell a Justin Beiber wannabe (Eric Giang) in this forum!***LOL XD
#2Morbid_DecieverPosted 11/10/2013 12:47:00 PM
give up? sounds like IW need to do more fixing.
#3Firestar_RebornPosted 11/10/2013 12:49:04 PM
You are pressing square repeatedly, instead of tapping it once...are you?
---
"I'll fight if I have to! But I won't spill blood if reason can solve this problem." -Firestar
#4EZ007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 12:53:42 PM
I'm tapping it as it indicates and feel it rumble movement on my controller! It's not that hard to do it just doesn't finish the sequence for some reason! Friends of mine have passed the game but on regular not veteran
---
#5EZ007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 12:55:06 PM
yes repeatedly as indicated
---
#6Firestar_RebornPosted 11/10/2013 1:00:01 PM
I'll try it myself and see how it goes, k?
---
"I'll fight if I have to! But I won't spill blood if reason can solve this problem." -Firestar
#7MetalRayPosted 11/10/2013 1:16:09 PM
Hmm, this is like the 4th topic I read about that part in the game.
Some say that you need to press the button real fast, other say you press it slowly.

Didn't had any problems at this part myself though, a glitch or bug maybe?
---
Full videogame playthroughs, all in high quality recorded.
Online at: www.youtube.com/str00py
#8EZ007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 1:17:31 PM
Yeah it's gotta be a bug I'm sure! Wish they fix this already lol
---
#9Firestar_RebornPosted 11/10/2013 2:42:13 PM
Well I just finished doing that Sin City part on veteran difficulty 12 times and it worked fine :/

You have 6-7 seconds, give or take a few, to finish pressing square(gotta be somewhat quick with the button presses). If you didn't press square enough within that time frame, Logan gets shot and the mission restarts from the last checkpoint.

But you said that you actually completed the "press square repeatedly" part, and it still restarts.

Must be, like you said, a bug...
---
#10DrAGo_RifLEPosted 11/10/2013 3:35:17 PM
I thought the idea was that you were suppose to look at the gun you're trying to take while tapping square repeatedly.
---
If the Pringles slogan is "once you pop the fun don't stop", then why does it come with a resealable lid?