Leaked DLC Maps!

• Topic Archived

User Info: Tabor21

Tabor21
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmK9x0bQeOE

Leaked DLC for the first map pack. Includes MW3's DOME.
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee
zombie slayer3927 3 years ago#2
If this is legit that would be awesome! They should bring back a couple originals from COD 4. I would like to see Pipeline and Ambush. I would have a raging clue if they brought those to ghosts. Dome is great too though.
PSN: O-STRYKER
X BOX LIVE: O STRYKER 3932

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
3 years ago#3
Couldn't stand Dome in MW3, looks like it'll be awhile still before I buy any map packs for CoD.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
zombie slayer3927 3 years ago#4
Oh man another map I just noticed that was on there was boneyard from MW2!! I already cant wait for this map pack! That was one of my all time favorite maps on MW2!!

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
3 years ago#5
zombie slayer3927 posted...
Oh man another map I just noticed that was on there was boneyard from MW2!! I already cant wait for this map pack! That was one of my all time favorite maps on MW2!!

Scrapyard I assume?

User Info: Blaeu

Blaeu
3 years ago#6
Weiland101 posted...
zombie slayer3927 posted...

Scrapyard I assume?

I'm pretty sure Boneyard is from the single player.

It would be awesome if we got Scrapyard as a free map, much like how we got Terminal in MW3. I think it would work well with Blitz, and continue to work well with Search and Domination. Another competitive map would be nice.
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#7
Dome is an awful, awful map. I was hoping for classic maps but Dome is a waste, still I don't regret the season pass. Ghosts is still the best multiplayer experience I've had in a while.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
zombie slayer3927 3 years ago#8
Oh yeah you are right I am thinking of scrapyard....damn it...

User Info: Thecross10

Thecross10
3 years ago#9
ChocoboDreams posted...
Dome is an awful, awful map. I was hoping for classic maps but Dome is a waste, still I don't regret the season pass. Ghosts is still the best multiplayer experience I've had in a while.

Lovesd and hated dome....when it was good it was really good, but when it was bad....it was really bad
PS3: bringthe10pain GE WII:1064-2978-9364 Major Pain S2
John 16:33 Trust in God!

User Info: Re2ismyFav

Re2ismyFav
3 years ago#10
Strike Zone is Dome reskinned.

Check out nadeshot's video where he does a simultaneous walk through of each map. The design right down to the layout and dimensions are pretty much identical.

As for previous maps... Ambush and pipeline would work. I think they would need to adjust the spawns for S&D/R in Pipeline, as the offensive spawn puts you at a major disadvantage.
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived