Patch 1.04?

#1IkasnuPosted 11/13/2013 4:57:23 PM
Anyone know when the next patch will be released? I'm holding off on posting my review until the next one to see if it resolves some issues.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
^ That has been my signature for over a year.
#2Weiland101Posted 11/13/2013 4:58:13 PM
Please be soon, 1.03 has killed my connection and just about my enjoyment of the game.
#3Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 5:00:27 PM
Since the patch I have been unable to change my operations, and have noticed a significant amount of lag in Squads mode (a mode I enjoy).

Speaking of squads, they should up the XP cap. 2000 is too minimal, they should either disregard it entirely, or make it 5k/10k cap. Too often I reach the 2000 XP cap within a couple minutes, or a score of 80/200 in Dom.
---
#4VirobotPosted 11/13/2013 5:09:23 PM
Ikasnu posted...
Since the patch I have been unable to change my operations, and have noticed a significant amount of lag in Squads mode (a mode I enjoy).

Speaking of squads, they should up the XP cap. 2000 is too minimal, they should either disregard it entirely, or make it 5k/10k cap. Too often I reach the 2000 XP cap within a couple minutes, or a score of 80/200 in Dom.

Yeah, the xp cap sucks. When I see the message displayed, I just switch to my just-for-fun classes and stop trying, lol. What's the point?
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
#5BlaeuPosted 11/13/2013 5:15:13 PM
Virobot posted...
Ikasnu posted...

Yeah, the xp cap sucks. When I see the message displayed, I just switch to my just-for-fun classes and stop trying, lol. What's the point?

First, what's the point? What was the point of playing Squads before you hit the experience cap? It obviously isn't to earn experience. You could go 5-crap in some pub and earn more than 2000 XP, especially with the match bonus.

Second, I thought they had released 1.04 and you didn't know what it did. You got my hopes up and then crushed them.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#6Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 5:19:58 PM
Blaeu posted...
Virobot posted...
Ikasnu posted...

First, what's the point? What was the point of playing Squads before you hit the experience cap? It obviously isn't to earn experience. You could go 5-crap in some pub and earn more than 2000 XP, especially with the match bonus.

Second, I thought they had released 1.04 and you didn't know what it did. You got my hopes up and then crushed them.

For us terrible players who aren't good online. lol
---
#7LinkGrayPosted 11/13/2013 6:04:00 PM
I think the next patch is this Friday since they're adding SnD back.
---
I need a sig.