Green and blue clan tags?

#1yoshinator112Posted 11/14/2013 10:42:16 AM
What's up with these? I've only seen them twice, and I assumed they were hackers both times until I saw how garbage their stats were (they both had like 0.700 K/Ds and equally horrible Win/Loss ratios) so I have no idea what the deal is.

It's also strange because the first bracket on their clan tag "[" would be white like normal, but the letters in between as well as the second bracket "]" would be blue/green.

I saw these people in different lobbies by the way and they were not in the same clan. I'm actually not entirely sure they were in clans at all, because their clan tags included only 2 characters in between the brackets, so they may have just been posers or something.
---
lI|PSN|Il Muramusa723
Men are equal; it is not birth but virtue that makes the difference. - Voltaire
#2chief606Posted 11/14/2013 10:44:08 AM
I also am wondering this, I saw that EXACT same thing with a blue clan tag in the lobby and the dudes KD was like 0.450 so I knew he couldn't be cheating.
---
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human.
#3yoshinator112(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 10:51:25 AM
chief606 posted...
I also am wondering this, I saw that EXACT same thing with a blue clan tag in the lobby and the dudes KD was like 0.450 so I knew he couldn't be cheating.

Did he have more than 2 letters in between the brackets? If so this could mean it's just a clan level reward much like the yellow clan tag unlocked at clan Lv11, but the fact that the first bracket isn't colored is really strange...
---
lI|PSN|Il Muramusa723
Men are equal; it is not birth but virtue that makes the difference. - Voltaire
#4slickuticaPosted 11/14/2013 1:26:22 PM
yoshinator112 posted...
chief606 posted...

Did he have more than 2 letters in between the brackets? If so this could mean it's just a clan level reward much like the yellow clan tag unlocked at clan Lv11, but the fact that the first bracket isn't colored is really strange...

Pop there are only two colors you can earn IIRC which are yellow and red

There is a glitch with the Android version of the CoD app which allows you to change the color of your clan tag by taking up the first two spaces of the clan tag so you can spot them since the clan tag is only two letters
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO