Next clan war?

#1UbderDudePosted 12/10/2013 10:45:50 AM
Does anybody know when the next clan war will be? I missed the last clan war bc I was busy with work during the first half of the week and then I was out of town for the last half.

It would be great to get some kind of early warning system going for when the next clan war will be.

Since I am one of the main workhorses of my clan, we ended up placing 7th. I bring great dishonor to my cran! I'm looking forward to redeem myself and my fellow clan mates. :)
---
All glory to the Hypno Toad!
#2AzmuhPosted 12/10/2013 10:49:55 AM
check the app, usually they send out an alert a few days before the clan war starts, so just wait for that alert.
---
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU
#3UbderDude(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 11:06:27 AM
Azmuh posted...
check the app, usually they send out an alert a few days before the clan war starts, so just wait for that alert.

Yeah I don't check the app all that often, so that's probably a good idea. Are all the clan wars supposed to start on a Monday too?
---
All glory to the Hypno Toad!
#4AzmuhPosted 12/10/2013 11:11:24 AM
UbderDude posted...
Azmuh posted...

Yeah I don't check the app all that often, so that's probably a good idea. Are all the clan wars supposed to start on a Monday too?

You could be right, I have not noticed that.
---
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU
#5cdn_baconPosted 12/10/2013 12:43:07 PM
I think the second one started on a Wednesday
---
PSN: cdn_bacon13
#6StarWarsGreatPosted 12/10/2013 1:00:55 PM
I believe the clan wars, once they really get into the swing of things, are supposed to be 2 weeks, starting every other Monday. Meaning there'll be significant time for everyone to play during a war, even if they're out of town for a while
---
Lt. Cmdr. in CoD Ghosts Clan "B352 Bombers"
PSN ID: MastrPrototypee