never play COD on pc ...and now i want too

#1shiva9999Posted 9/19/2013 11:45:14 AM
whats the major flaw vs on console ? how can i play this with mouse and keyboard vs controller ? i know u can add a controller but would like to see how the high resolution graphic on pc looks ...since i bought a hp envy sleekbook...6gb ram AMD A10 is it good to run this ?
---
Cool gamer Gurl here ps3/360 player im into FPS/RPG games let me know if u wanna add me both console ;)
#2ghostwarrior79Posted 9/19/2013 10:49:59 PM
shiva9999 posted...
whats the major flaw vs on console ? how can i play this with mouse and keyboard vs controller ? i know u can add a controller but would like to see how the high resolution graphic on pc looks ...since i bought a hp envy sleekbook...6gb ram AMD A10 is it good to run this ?

Idk about the "major" flaw (HONESTLY). Believe me, KBandM is better than controller. Also, with the controller,the sensitivity may go a bit hay-wire and you'll probably get a DEATHSTREAK with a controller (I've tried it). I'm not an expert with system specs, but I think that amount of RAM would be able to run the game fine. AND, the SPECS AREN'T even out (yet). All steam says is you need a directX 11 graphics card.

I HOPE this helps. BYE! If you got any more questions, feel free to ask me.
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS PATRIOT
I play LOTS of CALL of DUTY when I'm bored!
#3Azuma_NarooNPosted 9/20/2013 9:16:18 PM
whats the major flaw vs on console ?

No flaws, really. PC version is pretty much the same, just has better graphics if you decide to turn them up high enough.

how can i play this with mouse and keyboard vs controller ? i know u can add a controller but would like to see how the high resolution graphic on pc looks

Keyboard and mouse is definitely the best way to play any FPS, so if you can get accustomed to the controls, you'll find yourself being more accurate in general.

6gb ram AMD A10 is it good to run this ?

Mobile A10 graphics should be good enough to run the game just fine. Not as max settings, but that's no big deal.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#4shiva9999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 10:02:13 AM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
whats the major flaw vs on console ?

No flaws, really. PC version is pretty much the same, just has better graphics if you decide to turn them up high enough.

how can i play this with mouse and keyboard vs controller ? i know u can add a controller but would like to see how the high resolution graphic on pc looks

Keyboard and mouse is definitely the best way to play any FPS, so if you can get accustomed to the controls, you'll find yourself being more accurate in general.

6gb ram AMD A10 is it good to run this ?

Mobile A10 graphics should be good enough to run the game just fine. Not as max settings, but that's no big deal.

thanks for the answers SIR :)
---
Cool gamer Gurl here ps3/360 player im into FPS/RPG games let me know if u wanna add me both console ;)
#5xRuuxPosted 10/6/2013 9:16:05 AM
The only flaw I think is that there are not as many people online on the PC version.
#6occupinePosted 10/7/2013 1:00:14 AM
xRuux posted...
The only flaw I think is that there are not as many people online on the PC version.

there is plenty of people, but it all depends on the first 3 days of launch. blops 2 was dead in australia after the second day because the internet company that was hosting the servers had problems, so people left and didn't come back
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!