Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

#1cabcalloway1983Posted 10/14/2013 10:10:10 PM
My 360 broke and the disc trey won't open anymore,was thinking about getting it on PC but then the thought hit me that i would be playing against good K&M players with a controller.
#2MoparMan94_2Posted 10/15/2013 1:12:41 AM(edited)
just learn K&M
it's not difficult at all

also, if you're buying it on Steam, a lot of people will be using controllers on bigscreen as well so even if you don't learn K&M you still won't be hopelessly lost
---
Keep stocking up for the TF2-GFAQs Holiday Pallet Swap!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mopar_man
#3occupinePosted 10/15/2013 4:03:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4TakeItInTheFacePosted 10/15/2013 2:28:49 PM
I'll be playing with a controller. Don't care too much about K/D ratio. Would much rather be able to kick my feet up and relax then hunch over a KB/M.
---
Visual Zen Advocate - www.youtube.com/vzaage
Follow the Facebook page - www.facebook.com/vza036
#5occupinePosted 10/16/2013 3:44:14 AM
TakeItInTheFace posted...
I'll be playing with a controller. Don't care too much about K/D ratio. Would much rather be able to kick my feet up and relax then hunch over a KB/M.

so you are going to do what your name suggests. I'm glad I'm Australian, I wont be playing with you. You will not survive on pc
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#6tirn33Posted 10/22/2013 6:08:45 PM
You will get wrecked online versus anyone but the newest of the newest. PC games on a whole are a bit more competitive than console games, takes a bit more knowledge to play them which makes the players a bit more hardcore.

Play single player with controller. Online with KB+M. Or enjoy going 6-25 every match.
#7Azuma_NarooNPosted 10/22/2013 8:18:45 PM
I don't know about that. I've been playing PC games competitively for ages, and a lot of players are pretty terrible. I expected more from kb+m users, but many of them suck just as much as people on consoles.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#8TakeItInTheFacePosted 10/23/2013 10:57:40 AM
Maybe I'll go controller + mouse... I just can't get over having to use WASD to move.
---
Visual Zen Advocate - www.youtube.com/vzaage
Follow the Facebook page - www.facebook.com/vza036
#9Azuma_NarooNPosted 10/23/2013 2:14:39 PM
Analog is superior to WASD for movement (in most cases), but it really doesn't take long to get used to. It's pretty comfortable, especially if you have a comfortable keyboard with a wrist-rest.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#10BuyersRemorse55Posted 10/24/2013 4:56:05 PM
You can play with a controller, just up the sensitivity, With practice your thumb on the right analog can be nearly accurate as mouse.

WADS: Wreally awful dumb scheme