Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

User Info: vgamer10

vgamer10
3 years ago#11
Wow, guess I really am the only one who vastly prefers WASD to analog. I always found it much more precise. I couldn't imagine playing the Max Payne dream sequence with a freaking stick, yuck.Anyway, look up a tutorial on how to use the playstation move controller as a single half of a full controller. You basically use the stick on it to move while using the mouse to aim.
PSN: Baxtab13 ------- XBL: Baxtab13 ------ Steam: Baxtab

User Info: call of duty

call of duty
3 years ago#12
ITT: bads who has never actually played PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9_MX4brNUE . Are you telling me you can check corners that quickly using analog sticks? Please, you lie more than Republicans about Iraqi WMDs.
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
3 years ago#13
That's not very impressive. People can actually become pretty proficient with analog sticks -- I know, I've been gaming on both consoles and PC for ages now. I'm not sure why people who suck with analog sticks automatically assume everyone else sucks with them as well.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov

User Info: occupine

occupine
3 years ago#14
Azuma_NarooN posted...
That's not very impressive. People can actually become pretty proficient with analog sticks -- I know, I've been gaming on both consoles and PC for ages now. I'm not sure why people who suck with analog sticks automatically assume everyone else sucks with them as well.

I am good with them, I have spent a lot of time on consoles, but they are nothing compared to good ol' keyboard and mouse
I am the boil on the face of reality!

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
3 years ago#15
I prefer a mouse any day for an FPS, in fact I prefer to play any shooter on PC when I can. Just saying that analog sticks don't suck as much as people like to make them out to.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived