Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

#11vgamer10Posted 10/26/2013 6:05:41 AM
Wow, guess I really am the only one who vastly prefers WASD to analog. I always found it much more precise. I couldn't imagine playing the Max Payne dream sequence with a freaking stick, yuck.Anyway, look up a tutorial on how to use the playstation move controller as a single half of a full controller. You basically use the stick on it to move while using the mouse to aim.
---
PSN: Baxtab13 ------- XBL: Baxtab13 ------ Steam: Baxtab
#12call of dutyPosted 10/26/2013 12:47:53 PM
ITT: bads who has never actually played PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9_MX4brNUE . Are you telling me you can check corners that quickly using analog sticks? Please, you lie more than Republicans about Iraqi WMDs.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
#13Azuma_NarooNPosted 10/26/2013 6:17:25 PM
That's not very impressive. People can actually become pretty proficient with analog sticks -- I know, I've been gaming on both consoles and PC for ages now. I'm not sure why people who suck with analog sticks automatically assume everyone else sucks with them as well.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#14occupinePosted 10/27/2013 10:23:23 PM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
That's not very impressive. People can actually become pretty proficient with analog sticks -- I know, I've been gaming on both consoles and PC for ages now. I'm not sure why people who suck with analog sticks automatically assume everyone else sucks with them as well.

I am good with them, I have spent a lot of time on consoles, but they are nothing compared to good ol' keyboard and mouse
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#15Azuma_NarooNPosted 10/27/2013 11:34:48 PM
I prefer a mouse any day for an FPS, in fact I prefer to play any shooter on PC when I can. Just saying that analog sticks don't suck as much as people like to make them out to.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov