Tell me all about it

#1occupinePosted 10/24/2013 4:20:16 AM
when you get the game, tell me all about it, because I cannot touch my computer in summer. Yeah, big shot american companies love to forget there are other places in the world and release games in winter in america (sure its christmas time but it is hell in countries like Australia). I wont be able to play until at least February. It gets too damn hot, and my house layout is disgustingly bad. No air flow in my room at all, im not exactly rich, im not moving until early 2015. It gets too hot in my room too quickly. By the time I get to play it, the multiplayer will probably be dead. so feel free to tell me all about your wonderful times
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#2Wasted_SpacemanPosted 10/24/2013 6:20:09 AM
I'm sure everyone is overflowing with sympathy. Meanwhile there are people who go hungry most nights, and you're upset because you can't play the new COD game for a year and a half. Boo hoo.
---
biggerfish445: "How do people hack into servers? Aren't they adequetly protected?"
mattagascar: "yea, you can milk anything with nipples"
#3occupine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 8:42:06 AM
Wasted_Spaceman posted...
I'm sure everyone is overflowing with sympathy. Meanwhile there are people who go hungry most nights, and you're upset because you can't play the new COD game for a year and a half. Boo hoo.

I think you need to read my post again
---
#4Re_AnimatorPosted 10/24/2013 2:19:08 PM
That sucks occupine...I can relate. I used to live in a house with little to no airflow in my room due to a big brick wall outside blocking any airflow to my window. No A/C....for almost 15 years. During summers, I'd lose about 3 pounds of water weight from sweating while simply sitting at my desk, gaming on my PC.

Hope you escape your pit soon enough. =/
#5BuyersRemorse55Posted 10/24/2013 4:58:34 PM
Sounds like its time to invest in a window AC unit. You have a window right? Since its one room you can the smallest one they offer, usually around $100, but Im sure you can find better deals if you look around. No excuse.
#6Wasted_SpacemanPosted 10/24/2013 7:39:12 PM
occupine posted...
Wasted_Spaceman posted...

I think you need to read my post again

I did, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I saw the same thing the second time as I did the first: a bunch of whining.

Was there something in there that I missed? Sorry, I'm a little tired.
---
biggerfish445: "How do people hack into servers? Aren't they adequetly protected?"
#7Azuma_NarooNPosted 10/24/2013 10:12:11 PM
There's no reason to be a dick to the TC just because his living situation isn't ideal. I mean seriously, how maladjusted can you be?

Anyway TC, I can relate as well. I think it was 2010 when my window AC unit decided to crap out, so I was stuck with a fan in my room, but it was better than nothing. Still, later Spring and Summer were killer even with the fan, almost unbearable. I didn't get another AC until earlier this year, and the heat was no longer an issue.

If you have a spare window in the room you do your gaming in, invest in a window AC unit. It's a life-saver.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#8occupine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:01:36 PM
unfortunately I cannot, because I have roller shutters on my window and I have for many many years. My computer is also very powerful and because of that, generates a lot of heat, so the fans vent the heat out into my room and it just sits there. Im going to try and see if a fan in the corner of my room could help with air flow and just cool air in general
---
#9Wasted_SpacemanPosted 10/26/2013 1:28:58 PM
I'm calling it like I see it. And maladjusted? Hardly, if I'm the one that can see how insignificant his perceived "problems" are.

@TC So your room is hot? That's cute. Ask someone serving in Afghanistan how his or her living space is in the summertime.

The big take-away here is...stop being emo, stop complaining, and man up. Reality check - it isn't your life that sucks, it's your attitude.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/kS1aph1nPE1lm/giphy.gif
---
#10Azuma_NarooNPosted 10/26/2013 7:13:39 PM
You're whining about someone else complaining. Let that hypocrisy sink in for a bit. Your username is pretty accurate seeing as how your posts are a waste of space. The notion that people aren't allowed to complain about something just because someone somewhere in the world is worse off (something that none of us can control) is beyond stupid.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov