Tell me all about it

#11JonWood007Posted 10/27/2013 1:31:10 PM
Get a hyper 212+ CPU cooler. Lowered my temps low enough where I can game in 95 degree heat.

Also get cool running hardware to begin with.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | HD 5850 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
#12Wasted_SpacemanPosted 10/31/2013 7:49:00 PM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
You're whining about someone else complaining. Let that hypocrisy sink in for a bit. Your username is pretty accurate seeing as how your posts are a waste of space. The notion that people aren't allowed to complain about something just because someone somewhere in the world is worse off (something that none of us can control) is beyond stupid.

Calling someone out on being an example of how emasculated men are becoming in this world isn't whining. It's a reality check. In comparison, I guess I'm a certifiable badass because I'm able to "tough it out" (!!!) when it's warmer than 68 degrees F in my house.

By the way, my $4,000 computer and AC are great. Guess it helps to have a good job and be financially responsible! How's that for advice? Certainly a lot more useful than "well maybe if you move your computer blah blah blah." We are not a society of invalids. We're capable of bettering our circumstances by working hard. Don't defend people who just want to sit around and mope.
---
biggerfish445: "How do people hack into servers? Aren't they adequetly protected?"
mattagascar: "yea, you can milk anything with nipples"
#13occupine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 8:15:53 PM
Wasted_Spaceman posted...
Azuma_NarooN posted...
You're whining about someone else complaining. Let that hypocrisy sink in for a bit. Your username is pretty accurate seeing as how your posts are a waste of space. The notion that people aren't allowed to complain about something just because someone somewhere in the world is worse off (something that none of us can control) is beyond stupid.

Calling someone out on being an example of how emasculated men are becoming in this world isn't whining. It's a reality check. In comparison, I guess I'm a certifiable badass because I'm able to "tough it out" (!!!) when it's warmer than 68 degrees F in my house.

By the way, my $4,000 computer and AC are great. Guess it helps to have a good job and be financially responsible! How's that for advice? Certainly a lot more useful than "well maybe if you move your computer blah blah blah." We are not a society of invalids. We're capable of bettering our circumstances by working hard. Don't defend people who just want to sit around and mope.

because we are all rich snobs who treat others like crap? Yeah, I didn't think so. For one, only an idiot would pay 4k for a computer, what, did you get alienware or something? I can't even get an AC in my room, it is too small and my roller shutter prevents a window AC, as well as just the location of my room in general. Get off your high horse and then leave, you are not wanted here or in society
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#14Azuma_NarooNPosted 11/1/2013 5:44:41 AM
>Tries to act high & mighty
>Pays $4000+ for PC parts

Just lol. Anyone who spends that much is a complete moron.
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#15Wasted_SpacemanPosted 11/6/2013 5:47:50 PM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
>Tries to act high & mighty
>Pays $4000+ for PC parts

Just lol. Anyone who spends that much is a complete moron.

As a practical matter, I clearly have more discretionary income than you, and you don't actually know what else I use my computer for. The $4,000 is just an estimate and that's just my primary computer. I have several others ranging in parts cost from $400 to $2,500. I know you're oozing with jealousy. Go get an education and a real job and you can get nice things someday, too. Maybe then you'll stop whining about room temperatures and making incoherent personal attacks!
---
biggerfish445: "How do people hack into servers? Aren't they adequetly protected?"
mattagascar: "yea, you can milk anything with nipples"
#16Azuma_NarooNPosted 11/6/2013 11:48:53 PM
LOL so because you waste your money on excessive parts you most likely don't need, that's "proof" that you make more income than me? Absolutely amazing logic. Let me just go build a rig with quad-GTX Titan's so I can tell people I have tons of money I can throw away, then brag about it on the internet to make my e-peen bigger.

Even professional video editors/encoders don't build rigs that cost that much. That's absolutely ridiculous. Terrible logic.

0/10
---
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
More topics from this board...
Graphics IssuesGotenks-ss319/9 12:06PM