Server Down?

#1airpennyPosted 2/22/2013 4:17:06 AM
It's been down for me like 2 days now. Anyone else?
---
I think drowning would be a horrible experience. But I bet a little less horrible if right before that, you were really thirsty.
#2OrtegaTronPosted 2/22/2013 8:32:28 AM
No, I haven't had any problems and it is active on my phone next to me right now. I did have a similar problem a few weeks back, it lasted about 12 hours or so.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#3airpenny(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 12:32:08 PM
i was going to uninstall and reinstall but I don't want to lose progress, didn't realize how hooked I was to this freaking game haha
---
I think drowning would be a horrible experience. But I bet a little less horrible if right before that, you were really thirsty.
#4MioPosted 2/22/2013 9:00:00 PM
The data's tied to your account and is saved on EA's servers so uninstalling won't delete your progress. Heck, I want to restart the game all over again because of this harp of death but EA doesn't seem to have that option.
---
"But... you didn't even any sense. At all." -gandob
"roams are against the TOS i believe" -Innoruuk88
#5airpenny(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:26:09 PM
Thanks for the help.

I uninstalled. Went to reinstall and it said insufficient storage. Deleted a few apps, reinstalled, worked fine.

If anyone else has this problem ever it may be a storage issue.
---
#6MioPosted 2/23/2013 11:18:01 PM
That's Android's problem and the the app's anymore. I got another HoD error again. This is the third time in just 2 days. =/ It seems that the bug comes up often after finishing a progress-related task.
---
"But... you didn't even any sense. At all." -gandob
"roams are against the TOS i believe" -Innoruuk88