I'm surprised how late in developement this game was announced.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  3. I'm surprised how late in developement this game was announced.
3 years ago#11
C-c-c-combo Breaker!
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
3 years ago#12
BiS was announced a year before it came out in the US/Europe, wasn't it? Because it was the Tokyo Game Show 08 and everyone was fuming after an E3 of nothing, so were elated when that, Sin and Punishment 2 and Punch Out were confirmed.

I was kinda expecting it actually; it's been nearly 4 years since the last game after all.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
3 years ago#13
PaperDolphin posted...
I am so happy they did this, I wish they did that with every game, I hate waiting 2-3 years for games.

This. I feel sorry for Animal Crossing fans like myself. At least it will finally be released in June.
Can't think of anything
3 years ago#14
MrGreen9 posted...
Mahdioh posted...
flyingace89 posted...
MDS2005 posted...
I am so happy they did this, I wish they did that with every game, I hate waiting 2-3 years for games.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
3 years ago#15
PaperDolphin posted...
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
Tapped Out: DohMoe - PM if you Add.
3 years ago#16
The only downside to this is that when the game is in unannounced in a while, but in development, you might wonder what happened to the series.
Every time I post, Wario gets killed. Luigi is the darling of the Mario twins, but people still think he needs more attention.
BabyLuigiOnFire is my sister.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  3. I'm surprised how late in developement this game was announced.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived