Battle of the blue witch thing (spoilers)

#1MarioandLuigi16Posted 7/19/2013 12:24:38 PM
So I'm in dreamy bowser/antasma castle and battling the blue witch last battle with this thing I hope it's the one where there is a blue, green, red and white one. I'm finding it hard to beat these damn things I'd like some tips off people as to what I could do to beat this boss type thing because I don't know what else I can try.
#213rucezzzPosted 7/19/2013 12:27:43 PM
kill the green one first it buffs all then red because his broom hits high then kill the healer white and then beat the real one
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/19/2013 12:31:32 PM(edited)
He's called Kamek and he's a guy, BTW.

If you can't manage to beat them one at a time like the above poster suggested, master the Luiginary Typhoon (the final Luiginary attack) and take them all down at once. Two should be enough to get rid of at least two of them.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4zeldagamer2123Posted 7/19/2013 1:42:58 PM
I murdered them in the order Green > White > Red > Blue. If you kill the blue one, the white one will sacrifice himself. Red and Blue are just damage dealers, you can heal that. Green is the buffer, get rid of him as soon as possible, I prefer the Luiginary Hammer attack for that.
---
3DS FC: 2836-0188-5813 Name: Danny
ACNL: Danny from Gensokyo