Dreamy Driftwood Shore Attack Pieces?

#1SurvivorTypePosted 8/9/2013 9:47:43 PM
Anyone know where all 10 of the pieces are? I've collected 9 of the 10, and I can't see the final piece on the map. Does anyone have a list of their locations? Thanks in advance.
---
I may be a fool, but I intend to be a live fool. - Matrim Cauthon
#2dark trunksPosted 8/9/2013 10:07:01 PM
Sorry to ask a question in your thread, but seeing as it does have something to do with my question, I thought I'd ask and maybe you can help me with it.

I've noticed these pieces myself on platforms I can't reach, with no possible way of getting up to them. I've also seen ledges in other areas that just seem impossible to get up to. Am I doing to get an ability at all that lets me jump a little higher or what? Because I have looked for ways up, and I can't get to these ledges at all. There's even an area in the desert I can't get to because every ledge is too high. The same on the mountain. There's some steel looking steps, but I can't possible jump onto the first.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#3SurvivorType(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 10:19:29 PM
I'm not sure, I haven't gotten that far in yet. I would assume so though, otherwise I have no idea how you get to those places.
---
I may be a fool, but I intend to be a live fool. - Matrim Cauthon
#4dark trunksPosted 8/9/2013 10:30:53 PM
SurvivorType posted...
I'm not sure, I haven't gotten that far in yet. I would assume so though, otherwise I have no idea how you get to those places.

No worries then. It's just getting so frustrating knowing I have a couple of beans missing here or a Pi'illo missing there, and the areas I assume they're at are still blocked off. Just outside Wakeport are a couple of ledges I still haven't managed to reach because they're too high for the spin.

Sadly, I don't know that much about the pieces in Driftwood. Did you get the one given to you at the far left of the area, where the mini game is? I'm not sure if that appeared on the map.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#5BlueMage82Posted 8/10/2013 3:52:42 AM
Yes you'll get abilities to help you reach areas that are out of reach in the beginning of the game, nothing is missable, no worries.