Farmer Boots!

#1Misha-HeartPosted 8/15/2013 10:31:24 PM
After killing hundreds of Flaming Antasmatrons, I've finally got them.

Where's a good place to farm for beans? Does giving them to Dreamy Luigi count for anything?
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#2ffdghPosted 8/15/2013 10:42:04 PM
Wow just got mine too a sec ago ...after like 7 freaking hours>_<. I never want to see another flaming antasmaton again.

Anyhoo the best place to farm (lol) is earlier dream worlds by having Mario jump on enemies
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#3James9270Posted 8/15/2013 11:44:56 PM
I got them after the 2nd or 3rd one I killed, guess I was lucky.

The best place to farm beans seems to be in dream world areas in which the enemies are so weak to you that you are able to 1-hit KO them.

Find somewhere that matches that description and than just jump on enemies before the battle starts.
---
3DS FC: 3437-3264-5716
My Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon xat: http://xat.com/luigismansiondm
#4BlueMage82Posted 8/16/2013 11:10:52 AM
Huh they're actually renamed for the US version then, I know them as Wellington Boots.
#5ffdghPosted 8/16/2013 11:20:48 AM
I never did get what Wellington meant lol.
---
#6SketchiePosted 8/16/2013 11:42:25 AM
Sure wish I could get my hands on the Farmer Boots. The 1% drop chance is pretty annoying. >_<
---
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
#7cosmicatPosted 8/16/2013 12:02:24 PM
ffdgh posted...
I never did get what Wellington meant lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington_boot
---
+++++++++++[>++++++>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<-]>+.>+.++++.+>-.----.------.--.<.
#8SketchiePosted 8/16/2013 1:23:35 PM
Finally got my hands on a pair of Farmer Boots.

Which dreams would be the best places to farm for beans? Preferably ones with enemies near the portal so I can fight and leave to reset them.
---
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
#9ffdghPosted 8/16/2013 1:45:28 PM(edited)
Sketchie posted...

Which dreams would be the best places to farm for beans? Preferably ones with enemies near the portal so I can fight and leave to reset them.

The best one For me is the one in driftwood shore inside that cave where you got one of the ultibed parts. There should be a pi'illo on a ledge inside. Go inside the dream and go to the right till you see that blooper pot enemy. Just walk off the edge on top of it to get a first strike and all the spinys will die and you'll get beans. The blooper pot will survive so run and rinse and repeat :D

The pi'illo is in the second room btw.

---
#10cosmicatPosted 8/16/2013 1:42:53 PM
Sketchie posted...

If you can one-shot them, I would guess the enemies in the "main" beach dream dungeon would probably be best, since there are several warp pipes in there. You can skip to the "tier 2" area that has a good concentration of enemies, clear the room in linear fashion, and then warp out at the "tier 3" pipe to exit the dream.
---
+++++++++++[>++++++>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<-]>+.>+.++++.+>-.----.------.--.<.