Best place for level grinding? Some spoilers.

#1SSF24681Posted 8/26/2013 3:26:39 PM
Any areas? Neo Bowser Castle is probably the best that I know of.

Here are my stats

Currently lvl 40(Want to get to max level: 99), my rank bonuses are the same for both bros:
Gear Slot +1
Badge Slot +1
Iron Body
Casual Bros.
*Gear Slot +1(Another bonus slot is awarded for reaching Rainbow Rank)

Apparel:
Master Boots (x3 solo jump)
Master Hammer (x2 solo hammer attack)
Star Wear
POW Gloves DX (Used for Mario only)
HP Gloves DX (Used for Luigi only)
Angel Bangle (Used for Mario Only)
Golden Statue (Used for Luigi Only)
*When I say 'only' I mean I just use it for them, it doesn't mean that that one bro can equip and not the other one.

(What do you think of my loadout? :P)

Also, any guide or tips on getting farm boots besides using Gift Gloves DX and killing Antasmatons till you get the boots? I would get so many Crystal boots but not Wellington/Farm boots.
---
People told me to save the beagles. But instead, I bave the seagles... I have disappointed my family.
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0014-6822
#2PT_PiranhaPosted 8/26/2013 3:29:44 PM
I didn't look at your stats, but a good rule of thumb is that the endgame locations are the best chance for grinding.

But really, I think you can take on the final boss now if you wanted. I did it at Level 36 and didn't have too much trouble.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#3WayoshiMPosted 8/26/2013 4:02:28 PM
... Golden Statue??
---
I...don't know what to say here. :|
YT - http://www.youtube.com/user/WayoshiM
#4KoopalmierPosted 8/26/2013 4:42:11 PM(edited)
Neo Bowser Castle.

Equip Mario with the EXP Boots DX (gives you more EXP from an enemy each time you jump on it) and EXP Bro Gloves DX (gives you 40% more EXP if you finish the battle with a Bros. Attack or Luiginary Attack). Fill up the badge meter with the set that gives you more EXP: do it once, then change it for the badge combination that copies a badge effect that is stocked (this one charges up faster).

In Neo Bowser Castle (both real and dreamy), with this, you gain 5 levels everytime you go through it (it takes about three hours however).
---
Ono suspects Mario could easily defeat M. Bison.
#5SSF24681(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:37:47 PM
WayoshiM posted...
... Golden Statue??

Its an item with a treasure chest picture. I forgot where I got it, somewhere in Neo Bowser Castle
---
People told me to save the beagles. But instead, I bave the seagles... I have disappointed my family.
#6SSF24681(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:55:07 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
I didn't look at your stats, but a good rule of thumb is that the endgame locations are the best chance for grinding.

But really, I think you can take on the final boss now if you wanted. I did it at Level 36 and didn't have too much trouble.

To tell you the truth I beat him at level 38(Luigi) and level 39.(Mario) With Casual Bros and Angel Bangle, I had infinite BP because the Casual Bros made my special attacks 1/2 of what they are and Angel Bangle heals 20 HP and 10 BP per turn. All special attacks cost less than 10 BP. So the battle was pretty easy.
---
#7SSF24681(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:57:44 PM
Koopalmier posted...
Neo Bowser Castle.

Equip Mario with the EXP Boots DX (gives you more EXP from an enemy each time you jump on it) and EXP Bro Gloves DX (gives you 40% more EXP if you finish the battle with a Bros. Attack or Luiginary Attack). Fill up the badge meter with the set that gives you more EXP: do it once, then change it for the badge combination that copies a badge effect that is stocked (this one charges up faster).

In Neo Bowser Castle (both real and dreamy), with this, you gain 5 levels everytime you go through it (it takes about three hours however).

Hey, do the boots give the same amount of exp to both Bros or just one Bro? If anything great lvl grinding method!
---