Defeating Beef Cloud on a Low Level Run.

#1A1B2C3E4F5Posted 9/15/2013 12:16:25 PM
I am doing a required battle only run of this game. I am stuck at Beef cloud, as I cannot out damage him before he heals. Is there any way to do this fight on low level? I have tried using two shock attacks, each doing 80 damage. I only have 2 slots. I am playing on hard mode, if the stats are any different.
---
It's interesting how underneath the costume, there is just a man, like you or me... but his facade evokes fear, our most primal emotion.
xX_PaulBlart_XX
#2TodasmilePosted 9/15/2013 12:18:29 PM
AFAIK you can keep him awake by constantly using Luiginary Attacks. I'm probably wrong, though.
---
I lol'd. Literally. I said "lol" out loud. ~ KasaiAisu1
Bold things are usually important... and distracting.
#3GoldenPower89Posted 9/15/2013 12:25:25 PM
He stopped healing after I used Luiginary Stack. Just keep using Luiginary attacks.
---
"Abs must be iron beef to bounce back bombs!" - Lil' Massif
#4wes174Posted 9/15/2013 1:11:24 PM
use power scarfs and find beans. that should help!
#5Gameandwatch2Posted 9/15/2013 2:29:52 PM
Just spam normal jumps on him until he can't sleep, then use a Luiginary Attack.

If you use Luiginary Attacks while he's still asleep, he'll be regaining HP the entire time, which makes them pointless.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
#6Misha-HeartPosted 9/15/2013 2:53:53 PM
The strike badge effect automatically wakes him up, so you can attack him then. Take advantage of the fact that you can charge them up in outside battles without EXP. The highest damage badge effect available to you should be 80 damage.

Also, if you don't have any badge effects stocked up, use regular Jump attacks to wake him up since it's the fastest action you can use.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#7A1B2C3E4F5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 6:43:23 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
The strike badge effect automatically wakes him up, so you can attack him then. Take advantage of the fact that you can charge them up in outside battles without EXP. The highest damage badge effect available to you should be 80 damage.

Also, if you don't have any badge effects stocked up, use regular Jump attacks to wake him up since it's the fastest action you can use.

Thank you, I beat him with Strike badge and the stack move.
---
It's interesting how underneath the costume, there is just a man, like you or me... but his facade evokes fear, our most primal emotion.
xX_PaulBlart_XX