How do I unlock split paths?

#1DarkStar643Posted 5/22/2013 8:43:29 AM
I unlocked the split path for the first amazon course but I can't get the rest.. any advice?
---
Listen to Black Sabbath.
Favorite games of all time: Earthbound, Dark Souls, Megaman X, DKC 2, Starcraft 1/2, and Timesplitters 2
#2DXLR8RPosted 5/22/2013 9:04:55 AM
If you have enough stars, on the menu where you can select the tracks, you can hit X to unlock a split path of any track you've bought.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#3DarkStar643(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 9:09:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4DXLR8RPosted 5/22/2013 5:47:53 PM
No probs man, it can be missed.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#5DarkStar643(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 11:45:13 PM
ahh, gotta love getting a post deleted by mods with removal of karma when i was simply thanking someone..

oyy... ridiculous gamefaqs modders..

._.
---
Listen to Black Sabbath.
Favorite games of all time: Earthbound, Dark Souls, Megaman X, DKC 2, Starcraft 1/2, and Timesplitters 2
#6RenamonPosted 6/1/2013 7:58:40 PM
DarkStar643 posted...
ahh, gotta love getting a post deleted by mods with removal of karma when i was simply thanking someone..

oyy... ridiculous gamefaqs modders..

._.

I'm sure there was something else in there. If not then go through the dispute system, or learn the rules.

Anyway, I'm not sure how you missed that X on the screen when looking at tracks. It's not like it's a hidden feature or anything.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games