Really hope WWE2K15 i just current era...

#1CaffineRushPosted 8/12/2013 6:01:21 AM
I have been a WWF/WWE since i was like 1985 but honestly i am so bored of these legends now. Would so much rather Curt Hawkins be in the game rather than Andre the Giant.

I am pretty sure i will be alone in this view but what ever.
---
I wish you could know youre in the good ol days before you leave them. -Andy Bernard,
#2orr34Posted 8/12/2013 6:21:01 AM
Yes, you are alone, unless other children join you.

I think 40-50 current guys and 40-50 legends would be perfect.
---
---
You N'wah!!
#3___bunny___Posted 8/12/2013 6:38:28 AM
^That.
I actually find the current product really boring and doubt I would buy one of these games if it just had current people.
But the attack of the clones crap has to go. And no one should have three of themselves except foley. And even then, just give him different outfits.
---
Minister of Foreign Boards ~ team griggles
Mayor bunny -_- Shard de Berry!
#4thunderl1psPosted 8/12/2013 7:16:16 AM
___bunny___ posted...
^That.
I actually find the current product really boring and doubt I would buy one of these games if it just had current people.
But the attack of the clones crap has to go. And no one should have three of themselves except foley. And even then, just give him different outfits.

I agree with both of you. A game consisting of nothing but current roster wrestlers would be a guaranteed no buy for me, and I've bought every Wrestling game for the past 15 years.
#5KHWyvernPosted 8/12/2013 7:18:34 AM
I don't. The current era is awful and should not be replicated in any shape or form.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#6TheLegendofDevPosted 8/12/2013 7:54:10 AM
KHWyvern posted...
I don't. The current era is awful and should not be replicated in any shape or form.

Those rose tinted glasses must be nice.

Really? In an era where we finally have a ton of good indy wrestlers making it big? The Shield, Bryan, Cesaro, Punk, NXT's entire roster and not 20 minute matches consisting of chinlocks/overcoming the odd matches.

I loved the matches of the past, I truly did, but come on now, if you're a fan of actual wrestling, modern WWE is way better than the past product.
---
Here comes Justice!
#7KHWyvernPosted 8/12/2013 7:56:46 AM
TheLegendofDev posted...
KHWyvern posted...

Really? In an era where we finally have a ton of good indy wrestlers making it big? The Shield, Bryan, Cesaro, Punk, NXT's entire roster and not 20 minute matches consisting of chinlocks/overcoming the odd matches.

I loved the matches of the past, I truly did, but come on now, if you're a fan of actual wrestling, modern WWE is way better than the past product.

They sure are, they don't have Cena in them.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#8TheLegendofDevPosted 8/12/2013 7:58:19 AM
KHWyvern posted...

They had Hogan, the equivalent of.
---
Here comes Justice!
#9KHWyvernPosted 8/12/2013 7:59:53 AM
TheLegendofDev posted...
KHWyvern posted...

They had Hogan, the equivalent of.

Nope, Hogan had charisma, and eventually when he saw that his act was getting stale, he turned and gave the world the nWo.

Cena, same old **** for the past 10 years.
---
#10thunderl1psPosted 8/12/2013 8:08:24 AM
TheLegendofDev posted...
KHWyvern posted...

Ummm, I've been a fan of wrestling since the mid 80's, and IMO today's product blows compared to 10 years ago, let alone 25. I'll admit that today's roster has some great talent (Daniel Bryan, Antonio Caesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Punk to name a few), however the story lines are for the most part crap. I would rather watch a 20 minutes back and forth match that told a story, than the typical 3-4 minute match that WWE has nowadays.