Every year I say how I wont get the newest wwe game this time

#1DoubleDarePosted 8/18/2013 8:53:53 AM
And I always end up buying it when it gets released.

...well this year, no I am not doing it.
Well...not at $60.
GTA V and Batman Arkham Origins will keep me busy for a bit, then maybe when this is cheaper (like 40 bucks or so) I'll check it out.
---
On Your Mark...Get Set........GO!!!!!!
#2pyrokinesis666Posted 8/18/2013 9:44:04 AM
yes you will.

within a week after release you'll buy it at 60 bucks
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#3Edbean1977Posted 8/18/2013 10:26:19 AM
Yep this definitely required its own topic.

:P
#4Super_Charger92Posted 8/18/2013 10:34:00 AM
I've only said "I won't buy this" one single time since I started TO buy the games; I didn't buy it then and I still don't own it now. SvR '11 because of the broken AI/pin glitch and IIRC, people were saying you couldn't defend titles when and wherever anymore in exhibition. Maybe I heard wrong about the latter, but something about those two - the latter being the reason I DID first start collecting the games from '06 and up - really made the game seem... not worth the money.

I can ignore the sometimes silly/stupid AI in '13 because it has a huge roster, huge collection of titles and a decent variety in arenas and options. '11 didn't really have of enough of the above to warrant my interest.
---
Under the heavy sea, I'll search the flight of whales.
http://i.imgur.com/0oubpTF.gif http://i.minus.com/iYJEAPfpU3VeL.gif http://i.imgur.com/YGvr6.gif
#5Super VejitaPosted 8/18/2013 12:36:24 PM
I rent these games from gamefly every year. That way I won't have buyers remorse. As fun as WWE 13 was last year, it totally wasn't worth 60 bucks IMO
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#6MikeyMcWonglettPosted 8/18/2013 1:02:58 PM
Every year i say, I can't wait for the next game! I'm definitely going to get it on release day! And I do.... Never regretting it. I enjoy the games for what they are, especially since I can't make my own.
---
I am usually drunk when I post here. Forgive me if I don't follow up, I'm probably sober..
#7MikeH7186Posted 8/18/2013 1:16:17 PM
I pre-order this game every year, regardless of what the bonus is. I purchase this game on release, every single year, regardless of what the advertised gimmick is. This is the only wrestling game with the WWE roster, and for that sole reason will continue to be a product I purchase every single year. In 10 years from now when I'm 36 I will still buy WWE 2k24.
#8Super VejitaPosted 8/18/2013 1:30:05 PM
MikeH7186 posted...
I pre-order this game every year, regardless of what the bonus is. I purchase this game on release, every single year, regardless of what the advertised gimmick is. This is the only wrestling game with the WWE roster, and for that sole reason will continue to be a product I purchase every single year. In 10 years from now when I'm 36 I will still buy WWE 2k24.

More power to you. But after getting burned with WM21, I not only don't preorder WWE games, but I don't preorder games period. I rent them first and if I like them, then I buy.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#9CaptainBITWPosted 8/18/2013 1:31:13 PM
Gta 5 and WWE 2k14 is all I need for this year...maybe Diablo 3 and FIFA...but I dont got much time to play these games. Anyway, GTA 5 and 2k14 is everything wwe and gta fan needs this year.
---
GT : CptMacmillanFTW
#10Glover33448Posted 8/18/2013 1:32:30 PM
I still haven't gotten WWE 13. I wanted to play it but when I heard about how broken a lot of it was and the developers were promising a patch I held off because I know how that went before. Just like before the patch never came and we were left with a flawed product. I am intrigued by the attitude era mode and by having some AA guys but I think I'll wait and buy it used when the new game comes out.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk