Your first stable?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Your first stable?
3 years ago#1
What will be the first stable you create?

I'll go NWO with Hogan , Diesel, Razor Ramon, my CAW, and AJ Lee
it's not fear that grips me, just a heightened sense of things
3 years ago#2
Evolution
3 years ago#3
Depends on who is included.

The nWo is currently the only active stable on the WWE '13 game, with Kevin Nash, Diamond Dallas Page, and X-pac. Depending on if DDP or X-Pac are added and if the game has Kevin Nash instead of just Diesel, we'll see.

Otherwise, if Paul Heyman is included as a manager, mine with be Heyman Guys. That'll include CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, and possibly Curtis Axel when he is added.
Member Since 2002
3 years ago#4
RayReptile posted...
Depends on who is included.

The nWo is currently the only active stable on the WWE '13 game, with Kevin Nash, Diamond Dallas Page, and X-pac. Depending on if DDP or X-Pac are added and if the game has Kevin Nash instead of just Diesel, we'll see.

Otherwise, if Paul Heyman is included as a manager, mine with be Heyman Guys. That'll include CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, and possibly Curtis Axel when he is added.

No RVD?
3 years ago#5
LOL. It's funny you said that because right after I posted it, I thought, "I left out RVD."

Then I was thinking, and if it all works out, I'm going to make RVD the one that everyone expects to join but is actually against them. BAM! Storyline! LOL
Member Since 2002
3 years ago#6
As a twist on the MEM from TNA I do a Mid Card Mafia - guys who keep getting back in the midcard after they get a main event shot.

Kofi
Dolph
Christian
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
3 years ago#7
The Machine

HHH, Orton, SHIELD
Feast your eyes and fantasize!
http://hotsport.ua/img/11022013/5118b98542010.jpg
3 years ago#8
RayReptile posted...
LOL. It's funny you said that because right after I posted it, I thought, "I left out RVD."

Then I was thinking, and if it all works out, I'm going to make RVD the one that everyone expects to join but is actually against them. BAM! Storyline! LOL

Lmao yeah I was like he probably though of him afterwards when he remembered ECW
3 years ago#9
Glover33448 posted...
As a twist on the MEM from TNA I do a Mid Card Mafia - guys who keep getting back in the midcard after they get a main event shot.

Kofi
Dolph
Christian

This actually isn't a half bad idea. Also biys like Miz and Mark Henry as well.
"Herp derp"- The most annoying and overused term on these boards nowadays
3 years ago#10
Maybe NWO...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=bunnymode
Mayor bunny -_- Minister of Foreign Boards
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Your first stable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived