Sucks so No Kevin Nash and Scott Hall?

#1MasterPauIPosted 9/23/2013 10:36:13 AM
They left out matches they coulda had like stone cold vs scott hall WM 18

kinda sucks I mean why not OUTSIIIIIIIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRSZ??
#2RayReptilePosted 9/23/2013 10:57:11 AM
It has not been confirmed yet that they are NOT in the game. Just wait until tonight's reveal.
---
Member Since 2002
#3DonGFC1946Posted 9/23/2013 11:47:40 AM
Well if that achievement regarding Superstar heads is what people hope it is then you could have Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.
---
Braehead Clan
2013 Aladdin Cup Champions
#4MikeyMcWonglettPosted 9/23/2013 12:25:04 PM
I honestly have a feeling they are going to be alternates.. I mean, Hulk Vs Rock is in... And if it's as "authentic" as they say, there should be a cutscene of The Outsiders attacking Hogan after the match.. One can only hope!
---
I am usually drunk when I post here. Forgive me if I don't follow up, I'm probably sober..
#5Diesel95Posted 9/23/2013 12:30:26 PM
if thats true then well also see Mr.perfect in WM VIII and Sid in WM XI

heres hoping!
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#6hEKTIKBONESPosted 9/23/2013 12:38:51 PM
As many alternate attires as there are already, who's to say nWo Hall and Nash aren't unlockables?
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls, man-children and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.
#7mcmax3000Posted 9/23/2013 12:41:53 PM
Diesel95 posted...
if thats true then well also see Mr.perfect in WM VIII and Sid in WM XI

heres hoping!

George the Animal Steele for Wrestlemania III. He was directly involved in the Savage/Steamboat match.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#8manta53Posted 9/23/2013 12:42:37 PM
I think they'll be unlockables, I'm really hoping for offscript matches like last year. I think at the very least we'll get NWO Hall and Nash as DLC I actually hope they aren't just alt attires Cause I would rather have Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in my NWO then Diesel and Razor Ramon.
---
I'm sorry Wendy but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
#9MikeyMcWonglettPosted 9/23/2013 1:03:58 PM
If you go on youtube and search backyardgaming, he posted a video blog about how 2K slipped and "revealed" Mr. Perfect... He's not sure if their email is legit, but they slipped and said Perfect is involved in the one Macho Man match.. They didn't say if he was playable or not.. Just involved! I hope he's in and unlockable! What better way to unlock him tham winning that match in mania mode??
---
I am usually drunk when I post here. Forgive me if I don't follow up, I'm probably sober..
#10WickedSickJoshPosted 9/23/2013 1:34:32 PM
What are the odds that this year would be the year they take out the nWo trio entrance?
---
Currently playing: WWE '13 (360), Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U), Earthbound (Wii U VC)
http://backloggery.com/WickedSickJosh