This is just a copy and paste of WWE 13

#1ChrisObamaPosted 10/11/2013 10:07:38 PM
With horrible gameplay( The same recycled engine Yukes has been using for the past decade) The same bugs and glitches from last years and year before. Mixedbag roster having some take up the roster space with clones. Horrible models(I really couldn't care less just pointing out the lazyness Yukes and THQ)Nothing exciting for this years features except for 100 caw slot. Its like the always take 10 step forwards and 10 steps back with these game which is way no mercy and htcp will always be the best.
---
Not changing this sig until I get laid again 10/1/2013
#2Sandman25251975Posted 10/11/2013 10:15:53 PM
so keep your money and stop your crying. no ones forcing you to buy it.
---
Spellcheck and grammar are not for me.
#3wcwwolfPosted 10/11/2013 10:32:16 PM
In fairness, having 100 CAWs means they're taking at least 50 steps forward, plus the number of yearly CAWs that I no longer have to have take up a slot thanks to WM mode.
---
xbox live, psn, steam - wcwwolf
ALL HAIL MEGA-SOUNDWAVE! -DarkJaydragon
#4A-CourtPosted 10/11/2013 10:36:51 PM
That's nice. Dont Buy it. Go find something you enjoy.
---
To be the Man, You have to beat the Man! WOOooooo!
It's called Wrestling, not "Fighting with Hedge clippers"
#5ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 10:42:42 PM
I think I just hit a nerve, why do you fanboys get so defensive
---
#6Edbean1977Posted 10/11/2013 11:00:35 PM
ChrisObama posted...

Because no one cares if you aren't buying it. This is not BlogFAQs, people do not come here to read poorly written, uninformed rants about why people aren't buying <insert name of game>.

If you hate the game that's your right, but you're a fool if you expect anyone here to care.
#7ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 11:04:35 PM
Edbean1977 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Because no one cares if you aren't buying it. This is not BlogFAQs, people do not come here to read poorly written, uninformed rants about why people aren't buying <insert name of game>.

If you hate the game that's your right, but you're a fool if you expect anyone here to care.

Listen I'm just giving this game constructive criticism on how this game could be become as good as it did in the past. And this is a board to discuss and share different opinions but I'm still going to buy it but only when its 20 and under.
---
#8wcwwolfPosted 10/11/2013 11:19:07 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Edbean1977 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Listen I'm just giving this game constructive criticism on how this game could be become as good as it did in the past. And this is a board to discuss and share different opinions but I'm still going to buy it but only when its 20 and under.

If you're not happy with how it looks, don't buy it at all. A sale's a vote of confidence in a company and their product, no matter the price.
---
xbox live, psn, steam - wcwwolf
ALL HAIL MEGA-SOUNDWAVE! -DarkJaydragon
#9ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 11:22:36 PM
wcwwolf posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Edbean1977 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

If you're not happy with how it looks, don't buy it at all. A sale's a vote of confidence in a company and their product, no matter the price.

As I've said before I want to buy it but not the full price. Why would I buy a game when I already have it.
---
#10TheRobPosted 10/11/2013 11:26:59 PM
To be fair the clones would take up pretty much the same space they do now if they were instead just alternate outfits.

That aside I've had my fair share of problems with this series and Yuke's in general, but you try way too hard that it makes it obvious that you're only trying to get a rise out of people.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|