This is just a copy and paste of WWE 13

#21XavierKnight4dPosted 10/12/2013 6:54:54 AM
It's not that people or fanboys it's simply that you're annoying about it. This isn't your first topic this week saying the same generic hate for a game that isn't out

If you watch videos you see they made a lot of gameplay changes such as how reversals work etc.

Most people feel like this "give me wwe 13 with two counts, create my own belt, rivalry manager and a 100 CAW slots and this is the best wwe game ever". I happen to feel that way

You're welcome to not want the game or not want it until it hits a certain price point that wwe 13 still hasn't reached to date, but no one wants to see your constant topics about it. Go write 2k a strongly worded letter about it or call the customer service line.

I never get why people hang around a board voicing how they hate the gameplay of a game they haven't played and clearly know little about
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#22Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 10/12/2013 9:13:43 AM
Clones don't take up roster "slots". If they wanted 200 people in the game they could.
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----
#23Edbean1977Posted 10/12/2013 9:29:07 AM(edited)
Not really, I wouldn't want to come here and read 100+ OMG I AM BUYING DIS GAME LOLZ topics anymore than I want to read the ones from people who aren't buying it.

The guy who made this idiotic topic said he was offering constructive criticism and 'how to make the game great like it once was' when his post did NOTHING of the sort. There wasn't nothing constructive and there was no mention of how to 'make the game great again'.

And frankly its kind of, you know, stupid to declare the game anything until its actually done/ reviewed/being played.

The game might be a bug-ridden mess and even worse than 13'. But I'll wait until I actually play it to come to an opinion about that.

Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
Clones don't take up roster "slots". If they wanted 200 people in the game they could.

Exactly. Some people just don't seem to be able to get this through their thick heads.
#24A-CourtPosted 10/12/2013 11:06:12 AM
ChrisObama posted...
wcwwolf posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Edbean1977 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
I think I just hit a nerve, why do you fanboys get so defensive

Because no one cares if you aren't buying it. This is not BlogFAQs, people do not come here to read poorly written, uninformed rants about why people aren't buying <insert name of game>.

If you hate the game that's your right, but you're a fool if you expect anyone here to care.

Listen I'm just giving this game constructive criticism on how this game could be become as good as it did in the past. And this is a board to discuss and share different opinions but I'm still going to buy it but only when its 20 and under.

If you're not happy with how it looks, don't buy it at all. A sale's a vote of confidence in a company and their product, no matter the price.

As I've said before I want to buy it but not the full price. Why would I buy a game when I already have it.

Make up your mind!
---
To be the Man, You have to beat the Man! WOOooooo!
It's called Wrestling, not "Fighting with Hedge clippers"
#25Game__OnPosted 10/12/2013 12:51:36 PM
HCTP and No Mercy are so freaking overrated. Almost as overrated as GTA is.
---
Visit my YouTube channel! Let's Plays, Commentaries and more!
(>'_')> - http://www.youtube.com/user/kennygameon - <('_'<)
#26HiddenInsanePosted 10/12/2013 1:38:25 PM
ChrisObama posted...
I think I just hit a nerve, why do you fanboys get so defensive

I am tired of dimwits using the word "fanboy"

first off, you criticise the gameplay without having played it

second you come here acting as though your word=truth,

third, you act as though you not buying the game means everyone else should follow suit
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000280-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-social Reviving It
#27hEKTIKBONESPosted 10/12/2013 2:47:31 PM(edited)
Edbean1977 posted...

Exactly. Some people just don't seem to be able to get this through their thick heads.

I have no problem with duplicates as long as the wrestler's gimmick and moveset are different enough to warrant that second/third model; that's actually the way I prefer it. I also don't want to seem like I'm siding with the obvious troll who started this topic, but there is one problem I have with the whole "duplicates don't take up roster space from other wrestlers" argument.

While the games certainly don't have a limited number of "slots" Ledesma & company can fill, the development cycle of these annual games certainly suffers from limited time and manpower. It seems pretty realistic to assume that, If Ledesma speaks the truth when he says it takes 100+ days to develop a single model, then each of those clone actually are preventing other wrestlers from being in the game.
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls, man-children and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.
#28A-CourtPosted 10/12/2013 5:53:17 PM
hEKTIKBONES posted...
Edbean1977 posted...

I have no problem with duplicates as long as the wrestler's gimmick and moveset are different enough to warrant that second/third model; that's actually the way I prefer it. I also don't want to seem like I'm siding with the obvious troll who started this topic, but there is one problem I have with the whole "duplicates don't take up roster space from other wrestlers" argument.

While the games certainly don't have a limited number of "slots" Ledesma & company can fill, the development cycle of these annual games certainly suffers from limited time and manpower. It seems pretty realistic to assume that, If Ledesma speaks the truth when he says it takes 100+ days to develop a single model, then each of those clone actually are preventing other wrestlers from being in the game.

Most of the time the Model is the same. They just change Details, entrance and moves etc.
---
To be the Man, You have to beat the Man! WOOooooo!
It's called Wrestling, not "Fighting with Hedge clippers"
#29DTownsendF13Posted 10/13/2013 12:09:57 PM
Game__On posted...
HCTP and No Mercy are so freaking overrated. Almost as overrated as GTA is.

Huh? No they were great games. They are both dated as hell as they are but you can look around on Google and see No Mercy mods with up to date roster and moves that blow away most of what they've been doing with the licensed games. Honestly, the only thing the SVR and WWE 'XX series had on No Mercy was the newer technology and the unbeatable CAW system.

I wasn't going to buy WWE '13 last year but after seeing what was in it I finally broke down and got on Black Friday for 25 bucks. I wasn't going to buy it this year but now I think I will. The roster looks too good and with THQ removed there is at least hope that this game will be better, Now I find out there's 100 CAW slots and other stuff I still don't know about.....clones, character heads or whatever........

Seriously, why create a topic like this if not to get people stirred up? I know it's easy just to post something inflammatory with no substance behind it and people will jump all over it but what's the point? This game looks better than it has in years and I haven't even been paying attention to it. It's like you wanted people to attack you so you could play the victim in all of this. As far as copy and paste games go, virtually every sports game does that. MLB 2k13 is literally a repackage of MLB 2k12 because it was supposed to be cancelled but they decided to go ahead with it at the last moment.

They had no time to do anything other than slap a new cover on it and maybe update the roster. Then they had the nerve to charge full price 60 bucks for it. In case you're wondering no I didn't buy it but a lot of people did. If there was any place to post these kind of topics it would be there.
---
"Hey, smart marks..........**** YOU!"
#30hEKTIKBONESPosted 10/13/2013 1:04:00 PM(edited)
Here's a really simple solution for everybody in this thread: Move along, put him/her/it on your ignore list and quit feeding the obvious troll. This thread doesn't deserve to have gone on more than one page.
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls, man-children and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.