Any WCW fans feel nostalgia here?

#1SirdeeboPosted 10/12/2013 7:54:11 AM
This game has given me a sudden rush of nostalgia, although it is a WWE game aimed to glorify wrestlemania, the inclusion of Hogan, Nash, Hall, Macho man, Flair and Goldberg (yes I know I stated that he's overrated), gives me flashbacks to WCW 96-98.

I haven't really played a wrestling game for ages, but WWE 14 will be the first wrestling game I'm considering, alot of it due to the WCW vibe it gives me. Anyone else feel the same? All I need to do now is to CAW Sting and DDP :p
#2KHWyvernPosted 10/12/2013 7:56:07 AM
Giving that Nash and Hall are not using their nWo gimmicks, no, can't say that I'm getting that feeling.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#3Sirdeebo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 8:10:02 AM
^^

well you can always add them in a stable and change their entrance to the nWo
#4RayReptilePosted 10/12/2013 8:10:05 AM
KHWyvern posted...
Giving that Nash and Hall are not using their nWo gimmicks, no, can't say that I'm getting that feeling.

I can't wait until this game is out so you shut up. Your complaining is old. Get over it.
---
Member Since 2002
#5Sirdeebo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 8:23:22 AM(edited)
^^ even the likes of Big Show, Rey, and Eddie are in

edit

and booker t

all it takes is a few good caws, can you can make a really good WCW roster here
#6KHWyvernPosted 10/12/2013 8:33:42 AM
Sirdeebo posted...
^^

That'll be tarnished by them being called Razor Ramon and Diesel. Still hoping for alternate attires, but that's not looking good at this point.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#7SebastiaaaaaaanPosted 10/12/2013 9:14:50 AM
Sirdeebo posted...
^^

Diesel and Razor Ramon in the nWo? No. Just...no.
---
"There are only two people in this world. Doers and Don'ters. Don't be a don'ter. Do be a doer!"
#8C_JenkinsPosted 10/12/2013 9:24:51 AM
KHWyvern posted...
I'm so butthurt about Hall and Nash that I'm going to post about it every chance I get. Wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh

Fix'd
#9spongemonkey26Posted 10/12/2013 9:28:27 AM
Just missing Poppa Pump Steiner, Diamond Dallas Page, and Booker T.
---
GT: Kilo in NorCal
#10Sirdeebo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 10:03:53 AM
spongemonkey26 posted...
Just missing Poppa Pump Steiner, Diamond Dallas Page, and Booker T.

booker t is already in it as far as im aware

and I think you're forgetting Sting in your list :p