Any WCW fans feel nostalgia here?

#11jchurferPosted 10/12/2013 10:09:31 AM
C_Jenkins posted...
KHWyvern posted...
I'm so butthurt about Hall and Nash that I'm going to post about it every chance I get. Wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh

Fix'd

Lol. The thing that gets me is that it is a WRESTLEMANIA themed game, so why would anythong think that hall and nash is some huge omission? I get the argument that it's just an alternate attire but seriously, who cares? Razor ramon > scott hall anyway. Hall was a joke in WCW. I'll give Nash hid due over the Diesel character but does anyone truly think Scott Hall was better than Razor Ramon whether personailty or in ring ability? Doubt it. I'm sure there are, but i'm willing to bet it's the minority. Probably just because of the NWO connection, I get that.
---
"Herp derp"- The most annoying and overused term on these boards nowadays
#12Sirdeebo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 10:45:11 AM
^^
Scott Hall and Razor Ramon are practically the same character, only Scott Hall was in a stable and had a different name
#13wcwwolfPosted 10/12/2013 11:01:27 AM
Sirdeebo posted...
^^
Scott Hall and Razor Ramon are practically the same character, only Scott Hall was in a stable and had a different name

Razor Ramon never puked on his boss on live national TV
---
xbox live, psn, steam - wcwwolf
ALL HAIL MEGA-SOUNDWAVE! -DarkJaydragon
#14WingedRegentPosted 10/12/2013 11:18:11 AM
jchurfer posted...
C_Jenkins posted...
KHWyvern posted...
I'm so butthurt about Hall and Nash that I'm going to post about it every chance I get. Wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh

Fix'd

Lol. The thing that gets me is that it is a WRESTLEMANIA themed game, so why would anythong think that hall and nash is some huge omission? I get the argument that it's just an alternate attire but seriously, who cares? Razor ramon > scott hall anyway. Hall was a joke in WCW. I'll give Nash hid due over the Diesel character but does anyone truly think Scott Hall was better than Razor Ramon whether personailty or in ring ability? Doubt it. I'm sure there are, but i'm willing to bet it's the minority. Probably just because of the NWO connection, I get that.

Most people want Scott Hall and Kevin Nash for the NWO Connection (Because Hollywood Hogan is in + it'd be great to have Evolution, NWO, and the Shield all represented in the same game), and it's felt that the Wrestlemania match between Austin and Hall could've been put in as a reasonable excuse to throw them both in due to their involvement, as well as Hall and Nash beating down Hogan after his match with The Rock. We don't know if Hall and Nash have their NWO attire yet because they haven't been shown. We know Austin/Hall didn't make it into the list of WM matches, but if Nash and Hall attacking Hogan made it into the game, then NWO attires would be required to pull that off. Personally, I agree. Razor Ramon>Scott Hall, but for the sheer NWO connection and the fact that Hollywood Hogan is in, as well as the NWO Theme, I'd want Hall and Nash in to complete the stable.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#15CollatPosted 10/12/2013 11:22:12 AM
Sebastiaaaaaaan posted...
Diesel and Razor Ramon in the nWo? No. Just...no.
I'm doing it anyway. And you can't stop me!
#16Zack_Attackv1Posted 10/12/2013 11:31:27 AM
WCW POWER
---
\V/ e n u s i a n Empowerment!
http://i.imgur.com/DVEIw98.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cw5ZjOY.jpg
#17Sirdeebo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 11:32:24 AM
Anyway this will be Scott Hall/Razor Rammon's first Smackdown game appearance as far as I'm aware. He was replaced by X Pac in SYM, so this will be the first and maybe the last time we'll have a game with Hogan/Nash/Hall together
#18Diesel95Posted 10/12/2013 1:47:54 PM
and why not have razor and diesel in nWo there pretty much same gimmicks inus few clothing options and Hall was signigantly weaker and less interesting as hall opposed to razor.
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#19cerebralkiller9Posted 10/12/2013 2:01:14 PM
I don't care if it's Razor & Diesel or Hall & Nash, they look the same and are the same person. I don't care if Razor has the razor logos on his trunks, I'm gonna use Superstar Threads to give him black and white attire, which will be his default attire in my Universe. Hogan, Diesel, and Razor will be my nWo, simple as that. I do understand the issue people have with the name thing, but I for one don't care what they call them, because once I'm using the characters, I see Hall and Nash. But oh well.
#20Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 10/12/2013 2:04:54 PM
Diesel95 posted...
and why not have razor and diesel in nWo there pretty much same gimmicks inus few clothing options and Hall was signigantly weaker and less interesting as hall opposed to razor.

This, why do people want to stick to history, write your own. I'd have Diesel, Ramon, and Mark Henry in the nWo, maybe even Slater. Can't stop me.
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----