Ashley Massaro close to the face of wwe

#11TheRobPosted 10/12/2013 11:56:14 AM(edited)
HiddenInsane posted...
spongemonkey26 posted...
HiddenInsane posted...
who is Ashley Massaro

She was one of the top face divas in the mid 2000's. Known for wearing fish net clothing and a sideways ball cap basically.

that horse looking chick?

someone is actually obsessed with that thing?

Apparently. One guy who apparently uses three accounts, maybe more, to make it appear as is more people actually give a damn about her than they really do. It's just getting more sad by the day. He's been doing this since around 2010.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#12XavierKnight4d(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 5:10:23 PM
I'm not rauwolf but all his posts made me remember her. I always liked her theme and am a rev theory fan.

I always thought that the girl that was married to Jeff Garcia and in playboy should've won the diva search what was her name Carmella?

I was just having some fun guys lighten up
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#13rauwolfPosted 10/12/2013 5:39:33 PM
XavierKnight4d posted...
I'm not rauwolf but all his posts made me remember her. I always liked her theme and am a rev theory fan.

I always thought that the girl that was married to Jeff Garcia and in playboy should've won the diva search what was her name Carmella?

kudos for finally coming out dude. fans of Ashley Massaro must not be afraid to be themselves, Ashley fans are not made...they are born. someday our punk princess will return to us, and the world will be fine again. Xavier, be proud to be one of millions and billions of the Ashley Massaro fans! watcha gonna do brothers when Ashley and all her punks run wild on you?! And thats the bottom line cause Ashle Massaro said so! and if your not down with that, i got two words for ya....ASHLEY MASSARO!!!! NUFF SAID!!!!
---
Ashley Massaro IS the best wrestling diva EVER created nuff said!Can you smell what the Ashley is cooking?!And thats the bottom line cause Ashley said so!
#14TypeONegative90Posted 10/12/2013 6:47:06 PM
rauwolf posted...
XavierKnight4d posted...

kudos for finally coming out dude. fans of Ashley Massaro must not be afraid to be themselves, Ashley fans are not made...they are born. someday our punk princess will return to us, and the world will be fine again. Xavier, be proud to be one of millions and billions of the Ashley Massaro fans! watcha gonna do brothers when Ashley and all her punks run wild on you?! And thats the bottom line cause Ashle Massaro said so! and if your not down with that, i got two words for ya....ASHLEY MASSARO!!!! NUFF SAID!!!!

^This dude acts like he's f'n twelve
#15Edbean1977Posted 10/12/2013 6:49:20 PM
TypeONegative90 posted...
rauwolf posted...
XavierKnight4d posted...

^This dude acts like he's f'n twelve

I love how he says millions and billions of her fans when she has like... 60k followers on twitter. lol
#16SpaceXoDDityPosted 10/12/2013 7:08:29 PM
HiddenInsane posted...
spongemonkey26 posted...
HiddenInsane posted...
who is Ashley Massaro

She was one of the top face divas in the mid 2000's. Known for wearing fish net clothing and a sideways ball cap basically.

that horse looking chick?

someone is actually obsessed with that thing?

This.
#17Mr_KillstreakPosted 10/12/2013 9:37:34 PM
She's a broken down old whore.

"Punk" is a horrid look for chicks, just saying.
#18rauwolfPosted 10/12/2013 11:24:22 PM
she was on Smallville for christs sake...nuff said. she hung out with batista and big show, yall just jelouse.nuff said.
---
Ashley Massaro IS the best wrestling diva EVER created nuff said!Can you smell what the Ashley is cooking?!And thats the bottom line cause Ashley said so!
#19Diesel95Posted 10/12/2013 11:29:36 PM
she also botched like all of her in ring moves lol. she was very sloppy
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#20Edbean1977Posted 10/12/2013 11:42:32 PM
rauwolf posted...
she was on Smallville for christs sake...nuff said. she hung out with batista and big show, yall just jelouse.nuff said.

What's a jelouse?