Voice overs in create a story?

#1Lil_ant55Posted 10/12/2013 8:47:29 AM
I mean I think we're all passed that point point of reading the dialogue. Although I think voice overs will not be in this year seeing people can write whatever but any info?
---
Follow on twitter @lil_ant55
#2WeaponX1138Posted 10/12/2013 9:11:37 AM
You mean I have to play the game and read? F that, too hard.
---
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
#3Lil_ant55(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 9:18:22 AM
WeaponX1138 posted...

You mean I haft to be a fanboy and love every part of the game, and even though voice overs in story would be an amazing thing fanboys still say f that already best game out.
---
Follow on twitter @lil_ant55
#4jchurferPosted 10/12/2013 9:48:31 AM
Lil_ant55 posted...
WeaponX1138 posted...

You mean I haft to be a fanboy and love every part of the game, and even though voice overs in story would be an amazing thing fanboys still say f that already best game out.

Well that was a terrible and completely random response insinuating stuff not even mentioned by weaponx. I'm not choosing sides but your responseseemed like you were just waiting to attack and troll someone regardless of what their response was, especialy sonce he said almost none of what you insinuated. Bad job by you. You're better than that.
---
"Herp derp"- The most annoying and overused term on these boards nowadays
#5Glover33448Posted 10/12/2013 12:34:42 PM
Considering we just got vocal taunts and entrances for guys and the fact that part of the reason RTWM is filled with crap people is they're the only ones with time to do voice overs do you really think we'll be getting them in a mode that has been barely touched since it was first launched?

What do you expect, for guys like Cena, Taker, and others to read a list of the 1000 most common used words for use to piece together? Or just an occasional catchphrase or two out of guys? I'm not trying to be rude, but I really do wonder how far you expect the voice overs to go.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#6TheRobPosted 10/12/2013 1:10:41 PM
Lil_ant55 posted...
I mean I think we're all passed that point point of reading the dialogue. Although I think voice overs will not be in this year seeing people can write whatever but any info?

Are you serious? This is beyond unreasonable. These are user created stories, how could they possibly make voice overs for that?

On top of that just look at what happened to the story mode over the years. It got more and more limited over the years until finally we got this, we got modes where we just replay memorable historical matches and no story mode at all really. Universe is suppose to make up for that, but it doesn't really. I miss the story modes of SYM and HCTP. Those were more enjoyable.

For them to add voice overs to Create-A-Story they'd have to limit the hell out of it and make you pick from pre-determined story lines, dialog, etc. It'd be terrible.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#7Diesel95Posted 10/12/2013 1:49:56 PM
you realize they took out Create a story right?
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#8blueninja4444Posted 10/12/2013 3:26:40 PM
Diesel95 posted...

I heard last week it was still in.
---
http://i.minus.com/ib2mlvYGK1AU9q.gif
NFLB's Official Literal Poster Handing Out Welcher's Grape Juice To Welcherz. Literally.
#9WingedRegentPosted 10/12/2013 3:38:51 PM
Diesel95 posted...

No they didn't.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#10Omega_PyroPosted 10/12/2013 5:03:53 PM
How exactly would these voice overs work? They have 60 guys sit in a room for 4 months reading a dictionary?
---
"My plans are always practical! It's the laws of physics that get in the way of my success." - Red Mage