People are missing a huge use for superstar heads

#1jchurferPosted 10/12/2013 9:58:52 AM
All I have seen are people talking about how they can use superstar heads to update attires but no one is talking about the genius that will come out of the story creator.

Example: i'm thinking about doing a story where I make a King Kong Bundy type body with John Cena's head on it and create a story that when John left for surgery and lost his status as face of the company, he just let himself go to ****. Now he wants back in but because of his physique, mcmahon and trips won't let him in ad he has to go through all this bull**** to prove he can still be the same john cena he once was, etc etc etc.

That may be a little daytime soapish, but you get my point. Some o the RICDICULOUS, but I'm sure very entertaining, stuff people will come up should hive this new feature a lot of life. Lol.
---
"Herp derp"- The most annoying and overused term on these boards nowadays
#2Samaellives91Posted 10/12/2013 10:09:34 AM
This is what I was thinking. And also give John Cena (Retro) his correct physique, he did not look as muscular back then as he does now.
---
Not changing this sig until Liao Hua is added to the Dynasty Warriors cast.
#3WickedSickJoshPosted 10/12/2013 10:22:34 AM
Gotta make a storyline where Daniel Bryan tries to find "the look" to be the face of the company, and he gets crazy hulk-sized buff. Super Bryan is what ill name him...
---
Currently playing: WWE '13 (360), Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U), Earthbound (Wii U VC)
http://backloggery.com/WickedSickJosh
#4RockBottom885Posted 10/12/2013 11:57:31 AM
I'm actually curious why they didn't give us Rey as a superstar head. The guy's had more attires than anyone on the roster...

But yeah I'm excited about all the "so dumb they're funny" stories that can come from this
---
---
{[RB885]}
#5TheRobPosted 10/12/2013 12:04:56 PM
Samaellives91 posted...
This is what I was thinking. And also give John Cena (Retro) his correct physique, he did not look as muscular back then as he does now.

There is really no point in getting hung up over incorrect physiques of the wrestlers at this point to where you waste a spot just to give Retro Cena the right build. I mean pretty much everyone has a six pack now, even Andre and JBL. They're never going to get truly accurate looking models.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#6astraclesPosted 10/12/2013 12:46:36 PM
Your uses are much more sane than mine: I was planning on having Paul Heyman attempt to take over the WWE by developing monstrously powerful clones of WWE superstars under his control. And so WWE superstars past and present have to do battle against their towering, Herculean doppelgangers, before finally confronting Heyman - who, in an act of desperation, injects himself with the formula...
#7TheRobPosted 10/12/2013 1:02:20 PM
astracles posted...
Your uses are much more sane than mine: I was planning on having Paul Heyman attempt to take over the WWE by developing monstrously powerful clones of WWE superstars under his control. And so WWE superstars past and present have to do battle against their towering, Herculean doppelgangers, before finally confronting Heyman - who, in an act of desperation, injects himself with the formula...

I actually had a similar thought. Pretty much Heyman on Bane's Venom, huh? I was thinking of doing something like that for Rey, but remembered that Rey isn't an option for Superstar Heads.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#8DarkPhoenix852Posted 10/12/2013 1:30:03 PM(edited)
astracles posted...

10/10 Will download whenever you create this. No rush :p

EDIT: Wait, forgot this was the 360 board I have PS3 >_< somebody on PS3 better create this story!
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
#9calinksPosted 10/12/2013 9:45:21 PM
One of the first things I seriously thought about when I heard this was making a ripped Heyman. Like Heyman got on some new P90X thing after accepting a challenge from Punk by the end of the year. He comes back looking like a beast, destroys Punk, and goes on tear in the WWE.
#10frtzbPosted 10/13/2013 12:58:27 AM
astracles posted...

Somehow when I read this, the game Batman Arkham Asylum comes to mind!