Wyatt Family

#1IamAlwaysRightPosted 10/15/2013 9:20:25 AM
I keep seeing all these topics where people are saying they won't be in the game. And i'm NOT saying they will be in the game, but they are just as hot as Ryback was last year forcing WWE to tell Yukes to make him available as DLC.

Now, the Wyatt's debuted in July if i'm not mistaken, had a match at summerslam in August. So even if they make them part of the last DLC pack that might come out in January or February. August to January/February gives them five to six months to work on THREE wrestlers as DLC. I don't understand why this is so unfathomable or unable to happen when so many people want them in the game.

If the Wyatt Family aren't DLC in a late pack, it just seems lazy to me.
#2Edbean1977Posted 10/15/2013 9:24:45 AM
Because they have a roster cut-off date which is dictated by WWE.

Ugh, I'm really tired of people who confuse 'things aren't exactly the way I want them' with 'lazy'.
#3logan143445345Posted 10/15/2013 9:31:56 AM
Edbean1977 posted...

Ugh, I'm really tired of people who confuse 'things aren't exactly the way I want them' with 'lazy'.

thanks god somebody else knows this (the cut off if i'm not mistaken was MARCH)
#4WickedSickJoshPosted 10/15/2013 9:34:27 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't expect Bray Wyatt, RVD or Goldust as DLC (unless they plan on using old models). Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Curtis Axel didn't make the cut.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U), Earthbound (Wii U VC)
http://backloggery.com/WickedSickJosh
#5IamAlwaysRight(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:39:00 AM
Edbean1977 posted...

Stop being so defensive.

The roster cut off is for those wrestlers on the disc. That's why Cory tweeted (and i'm paraphrasing) "If you didn't see the superstar, diva or legend you were hoping for, there's always DLC"

The roster cut off date you speak of has nothing to do with DLC . . . DLC can be released for years on any game, if the devolper wants to do so, that's why it's downloadable. An add on.

So don't confuse me saying they're being "lazy" if they decide not to make three models by january or february for 3 popular wrestlers who are in high demand, for me saying "things aren't exactly the way i want them" . . . because i never said that.

I constantly read your comments on these boards, downplaying anyone who you THINK is dissing Yukes, but I never said things aren't exactly the way i want them. My copy is already preordered because of the legends (and it allows me to play as Warrior) not for the current roster, so the Wyatt's not being in didn't dictate my decision to buy this game.

I'm simply stating that if Yukes want to put them in (pending WWE's consent) they have plenty of time to do so.
#6IamAlwaysRight(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:41:04 AM
logan143445345 posted...
Edbean1977 posted...

Sigh . . . thank god when someone finally teaches you how DLC works.
#7logan143445345Posted 10/15/2013 9:43:53 AM
IamAlwaysRight posted...
logan143445345 posted...
Edbean1977 posted...

when somebody teaches me how DLC wokrs? ha well at least i'm not stuck thinking bray wyatt will be in the game
#8IamAlwaysRight(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:47:35 AM
logan143445345 posted...
IamAlwaysRight posted...
logan143445345 posted...
Edbean1977 posted...

when somebody teaches me how DLC wokrs? ha well at least i'm not stuck thinking bray wyatt will be in the game

And obviously you need someone to teach you how to read and comprehend as well. Because firstly, i was speaking about all three members of the Wyatt Family, not just Bray. And secondly, i never said Bray Wyatt was gonna be in the game, nor am i stuck thinking he will be in the game.

I made a statement saying that if tYukes (pending WWE's consent) want to release "The Wyatt Family" not just Bray Wyatt, as DLC, then they have plenty of time to do so by early next year.

*Thumbs up* for your attempt at trolling my thread though. Good job.
#9logan143445345Posted 10/15/2013 9:49:45 AM
IamAlwaysRight posted...
logan143445345 posted...
IamAlwaysRight posted...
logan143445345 posted...
Edbean1977 posted...

i wasn't trying to troll your thread i hate trollers so why would i be one
And obviously you need someone to teach you how to read and comprehend as well. Because firstly, i was speaking about all three members of the Wyatt Family, not just Bray. And secondly, i never said Bray Wyatt was gonna be in the game, nor am i stuck thinking he will be in the game.

I made a statement saying that if tYukes (pending WWE's consent) want to release "The Wyatt Family" not just Bray Wyatt, as DLC, then they have plenty of time to do so by early next year.

*Thumbs up* for your attempt at trolling my thread though. Good job.
#10Edbean1977Posted 10/15/2013 9:51:33 AM
You really don't get it do you?

Okay, listen: WWE makes all roster decisions/calls for these games. In case you don't understand the concept, that means they have final say on every.single. member of the roster in 2K14.

Therefore, if the Wyatts aren't in, it has nothing (literally, not a single thing) to do with Yukes having lazy artists, or lazy animators. It means WWE didn't authorize them to add the Wyatts to the game. Therefore it is a waste of time and efficiency to create models for them, to create animations for them, if they won't even be in the game until 2K15.

Do you understand now? This is why I said stop confusing 'not the way I want it' with 'lazy' because that's exactly what you're doing. WWE either says they're in, or they say they're not. It begins and ends with them. NOT Yukes, NOT 2Kgames.

So any anger/rage/negative emotions you're feeling? Direct them at the correct source: WWE.