Black Friday deal: WWE 2K14, $39.99, GameStop

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Black Friday deal: WWE 2K14, $39.99, GameStop

User Info: MrZone

MrZone
3 years ago#1
Their ad has leaked and it's essentially the same WWE deal that's been ran the last 2 years. One can also assume that Amazon will have a lightning deal for the same price as well.

User Info: IamAlwaysRight

IamAlwaysRight
3 years ago#2
If the Black Friday deal was like $25 maybe even $30, half price off, then i would cancel my preorder and wait for it. But since it's only $40, i'll keep my preorder, pay an extra twenty to play it a month earlier and have my guaranteed Ultimate Warrior.
Can you post this ad?
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285

MrZone
3 years ago#4
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
Can you post this ad?

Google gamestop Black Friday 2013.

User Info: Super Vejita

Super Vejita
3 years ago#5
Wow....things are rather underwhelming this year for Black Friday. Usually they have better deals.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula

MrZone
3 years ago#6
Super Vejita posted...
Wow....things are rather underwhelming this year for Black Friday. Usually they have better deals.

It's a run of the mill as for a launch year IMO. The buy 2 used, get one free deal is back.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/GameStop-s-Black-Friday-2013-Deals-Leak-Include-Game-Discounts-392615.shtml

Here is the ad. I'm ****ing ecstatic that the Zelda 3DS XL bundle is indeed coming to America. Now to start saving up for it
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285

User Info: manta53

manta53
3 years ago#8
MrZone posted...
Super Vejita posted...

It's a run of the mill as for a launch year IMO. The buy 2 used, get one free deal is back.

Yep run of the mill, they launch two next gen consoles every year with a bunch of games for each, totally run of the mill.
I'm sorry Wendy but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

MrZone
3 years ago#9
manta53 posted...
MrZone posted...
Super Vejita posted...

Yep run of the mill, they launch two next gen consoles every year with a bunch of games for each, totally run of the mill.

Deals are usually better during non launch years.

User Info: Sebastiaaaaaaan

Sebastiaaaaaaan
3 years ago#10
manta53 posted...

You didn't even comprehend what he was saying. Way to look stupid.
"There are only two people in this world. Doers and Don'ters. Don't be a don'ter. Do be a doer!"
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Black Friday deal: WWE 2K14, $39.99, GameStop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived