How do you steal and use a finisher?

#1Nwofan18Posted 10/29/2013 3:32:05 PM
Thanks.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#2XavierKnight4dPosted 10/29/2013 3:38:03 PM
Reverse one being used on you that instantly gives you a finisher of your own while taking their finisher away. Then you just hit the finisher button
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#3MikeyMcWonglettPosted 10/29/2013 3:40:40 PM
XavierKnight4d posted...
Reverse one being used on you that instantly gives you a finisher of your own while taking their finisher away. Then you just hit the finisher button

He means the "Steal Finisher" perk which was in old games. As in stealing the opponents finisher and using it on them!

As for me, not too sure.. Couldn't even figure it out in 13.. Sorry man!
---
I am usually drunk when I post here. Forgive me if I don't follow up, I'm probably sober..
#4XavierKnight4dPosted 10/29/2013 3:44:57 PM
My bad I thought they removed that last year.
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#5MikeyMcWonglettPosted 10/29/2013 3:47:58 PM
XavierKnight4d posted...
My bad I thought they removed that last year.

Haha, it's possible... Maybe thats why I never came across it? Then again I don't think I really tried to hard to figure it out. I know old games it had to do with storing finishers or something? Don't remember..
---
I am usually drunk when I post here. Forgive me if I don't follow up, I'm probably sober..
#6Unnecessary_SurPosted 10/29/2013 3:56:49 PM
It's an ability certain wrestlers have.

Now I can't be absolutely certain, but I think it's something like RB+up on the right stick. You might have to have 2 finishers to do it...
---
XBL/PSN: Anaxamander
Playing: UFC 3 (Xbox 360), Dark Souls (PS3)
#7Unnecessary_SurPosted 10/29/2013 3:59:09 PM
Unnecessary_Sur posted...
It's an ability certain wrestlers have.

Now I can't be absolutely certain, but I think it's something like RB+up on the right stick. You might have to have 2 finishers to do it...

Self-correction: It's RB+Up on the d-pad, and you have to have a stored finisher to do it.

You can give the ability to anyone, but only a few people have it by default, like Rock and Stone Cold.
---
XBL/PSN: Anaxamander
Playing: UFC 3 (Xbox 360), Dark Souls (PS3)
#8Lil_ant55Posted 10/29/2013 3:59:49 PM
1. Have a stored Finisher.
2. While opponent is down Hold RB and hit up on D-Pad.
3. While opponent is getting up hold RB still then hit (Y)
---
Follow on twitter @lil_ant55
#9MikeyMcWonglettPosted 10/30/2013 3:37:25 AM
Ahh awesome! I will thank you guys for the help for myself and the TC!
---
#10RowdyReiderPosted 10/30/2013 4:30:42 AM
You don't have to hold RB to actually DO the finisher - just hold RB when you press up on the D-Pad (You will see your character do the opponents Wake Up Taunt) from there just get them in the right position and do the move as usual.