Can you change diva title spot?

#1ShaneturmanPosted 11/3/2013 11:57:16 AM
I read that Bryan Williams said you might be able to change the diva title spot to male. Anyone figured out a way to do this?
#2mcmax3000Posted 11/3/2013 12:20:05 PM
Can't be done.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#3Diesel95Posted 11/3/2013 12:21:33 PM
he lied it cant be done, you can put a Divas title as a Major but thats it
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#4Bray209Posted 11/3/2013 12:27:05 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't
One word of advice though, any time you here Bryan Williams answer a question with any of the following:
"maybe", "you might be able to", "you should be able to", "I think so", "I'm pretty sure you can", or on rare occasions "yes".
The answer is usually "NO".
#5GodOfChaosKefkaPosted 11/3/2013 12:31:35 PM
whats even more sad is that u can add a divas title to major but u cant do it on minor but whatever
---
The end comes... beyond chaos!! therefore the beginning comes... before nothingness!!
#6Diesel95Posted 11/3/2013 12:33:42 PM
ya i noticed that too.

for all divas show you can do

major tag and divas slots
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#7Carribean_CoolPosted 11/3/2013 12:37:07 PM
Bray209 posted...
One word of advice though, any time you here Bryan Williams answer a question with any of the following:
"maybe", "you might be able to", "you should be able to", "I think so", "I'm pretty sure you can", or on rare occasions "yes".

Its really good to see someone like Williams who really knows their own product really well -_-
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#8GmanfreakPosted 11/3/2013 12:41:28 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Bray209 posted...

Its really good to see someone like Williams who really knows their own product really well -_-

Bryan Williams isn't in charge of that and that is why he did not know. He never said it could he said he thinks but wasn't sure. He was assuming. He didnt work on Universe mode that Guy who we saw in the first live stream was the guy who should have asked. Dont Blame Williams blame the idiot who asked the wrong guy that question.
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
#9kayoticdreamzPosted 11/3/2013 1:19:03 PM
Gmanfreak posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...
Bray209 posted...

Bryan Williams isn't in charge of that and that is why he did not know. He never said it could he said he thinks but wasn't sure. He was assuming. He didnt work on Universe mode that Guy who we saw in the first live stream was the guy who should have asked. Dont Blame Williams blame the idiot who asked the wrong guy that question.

Hes been head of development for years so.....
#10Vampire WraithPosted 11/3/2013 1:21:06 PM
Gmanfreak posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...
Bray209 posted...

lol
---
Michael Cole: "Choose which one of your jobs gets their son back."