Tips to Improve Universe Auto-Booking

#11AndrewHDPosted 11/4/2013 10:04:25 AMmessage detail
I like to book everything myself, that said this is a very helpful post. Good work.
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.
#12Unnecessary_SurPosted 11/4/2013 10:19:22 AMmessage detail
I'm so, so glad we can eliminate people from major title contention this year. My universe booking is beautiful because of that simple fact. I have about 7 main eventers chasing major titles, 7 midcarders chasing the minor titles, and the rest are tag team. I'm loving the results.
---
XBL/PSN: Anaxamander
Playing: WWE 2K14 (Xbox 360), Dark Souls (PS3), Total War: Rome II (PC)
#13rsizzle619Posted 11/4/2013 11:08:43 AMmessage detail
snikt6384 posted...
This is really really awesome. Can't wait to get home and try it all out.

---
GamerTag: Rasy2kG - http://www.twitter.com/Rasy2kG - http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Rasy2kG
#14Vampire WraithPosted 11/4/2013 11:16:55 AMmessage detail
Thanks for these! btw, does this solve the tag team rivalry problem where they still have partners facing each other, and if you edit it to correct it and do the tag match, the rivalry news message says that a one on one match happened during the pre-show?
---
Michael Cole: "Choose which one of your jobs gets their son back."
#15Super VejitaPosted 11/4/2013 11:26:36 AMmessage detail
This is perfect. The ability to turn off the main title rankings this time around is a godsend. I'll probably restart my universe with this in mind.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#16kingsnake007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 12:04:07 PMmessage detail
Vampire Wraith posted...
Thanks for these! btw, does this solve the tag team rivalry problem where they still have partners facing each other, and if you edit it to correct it and do the tag match, the rivalry news message says that a one on one match happened during the pre-show?

The Rivalry booking is not covered by the ranking system. Rivalries are booked by the storyline of the rivalry. If you have partners on the wrong team, it's probably part of the storyline.
#17Vampire WraithPosted 11/4/2013 12:14:11 PMmessage detail
kingsnake007 posted...
Vampire Wraith posted...

If you have partners on the wrong team, it's probably part of the storyline.

That's what I thought at first, when I went through two tag team rivalries. Turns out, that wasn't the case.
---
Michael Cole: "Choose which one of your jobs gets their son back."
#18ultimakewlPosted 11/4/2013 12:15:10 PMmessage detail
great information
very helpful

sticky requested
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#19kingsnake007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 12:18:38 PMmessage detail
Vampire Wraith posted...
kingsnake007 posted...
Vampire Wraith posted...

If you have partners on the wrong team, it's probably part of the storyline.

That's what I thought at first, when I went through two tag team rivalries. Turns out, that wasn't the case.

Shucks. I haven't come across that one myself. If/when it happens I'll see if I can figure out a workaround.
#20BigTlovesBEERPosted 11/4/2013 12:33:44 PMmessage detail
awesome thread, sir!